9

Charley's pov

I got us a loft and Ben helped me make it look like a bachelor pad. I had left my phones back in Charming so they wouldn't find us.

"Ma are you okay?" Ben asked with a yawn and I looked up and he was standing there rubbing his eyes.

"I'm okay baby go on back to bed." I said and he came over and cuddled into me and rubbed my belly. He was so excited that the baby was a girl.

5 years later.

Ben is 13 years old and Harley is 5 years old. She looks so much like Happy is nerve recking. We are heading back to Charming because I've got a bloody stalker. Right now we are in my must and. Ben in the passenger seat and Harley  in the back in her car seat.

"Mommy will daddy be there?" Harley asked and Ben went stiff.

"Yes baby he will be. So will your uncles and grandma and grandpa." I said and she clapped her hands and Ben chuckled.

2 days later.

I pulled into my old house and parked. I killed the engine and we got out and got our stuff in the house and than we went to TM.

Jax's pov.

My sister's Mustang pulled into TM right when Happy walked out of the club house. He didn't notice cause he was with a crow eater.

"Go in side you ass." Charley laughed and I looked over and saw Ben he was taller than Charley. Ben bent down and picked something up. When he stood up he had a little girl in his arms.

"Hey I can walk you giant!" She squealed and I got up and walked over.

"About damn time you came back." I yelled and Charley looked at me.

"I wasn't going to but um I got a stalker and I didn't want my kids in danger. Oh and Harley wanted to meet the father I've always told her about." Charley said and I chuckled at the last part.

"Who's your stalker?" I asked and she said an ex military guy that's Mexican.

"Alright are you all unpacked?" I asked and she said yeah. Harley came running to us giggling.

"Tiggy is going to get me mommy." She squealed and I picked her up and she giggled.

"I'm uncle Jax." I said and she kissed my cheek.

"I'm Harley Jane Lowman!" She said and Charley giggled and Happy came over.

"You made my mommy cry." She said and glared at Happy. He looked at Charley.

"Is that Harley?" He asked and she said yup.

"You have your Ma's eyes." He said and Harley rolled her eyes.

"And I got my dads Temper." She sassed and Charley snickered.

"Ben said you got a stalker." Happy said and she nodded yes.

"I got a restraining order on him but um there's some bad news." She said and we raised an eye brow.

"I'm pregnant with his kids." She said and moved her coat and she had a bump.

"Alright a prospect is staying in the guest room." Happy said said and I agree.

"Why don't you just stay in the guest room. You have the right to know Harley. She's been excited to meet you. I never hid anything about you from her. But know this you break her hurt and I'll break your damn neck." She said and took Harley and went inside.

Tig's pov

"Charley!" I yelled and Chibs head snapped up and she was holding Harley. She put Harley down and Charley ran and tackled us.