Coming Home, and A Special Surprise.

Začít od začátku

“yea, Home, I’m coming home.”

“Clary you need to call me every chance you get alright?” Alessa says. I nod letting more tears fall down my face.

“I’m going to miss you so much!” she squeezed me once more before letting Luca pull me into one of his Bear-hugs.

“I 'mi mancherai tanto.” I’ am going to miss you so much. Luca says.

“anch'io. mantenere Alessa dalla creazione della casa di fuoco? va bene?” me too try. Try and keep Alessa from catching the house on fire? Alright? he chuckled and kissed the top of my head.

“I’ll try.” was all he said.

“come and visit alright?’’ I say to them they nod and I give them one last hug before waving goodbye at them and letting Louis guide me through the security check and to the plane.

“Clare-Bear… Wake up Love.” Louis said in my ear. “don’t make me scream.” he said. I could hear the amusement in his voice. My eyes shot up and I turned to him.

“you wouldn’t.”

“you know I would.” he chuckled kissing my forehead. “come on it’s time to go, we’re here.”

I smiled we were home. I jumped out of my seat grabbing my bag and running towards the exit. I got a few glares from the flight attendants but ignored them and kept running till I go out. I waited a while for the boys to catch up.

“come on Clary! Please! I want food!” Niall shouted at me.

“I’ll make you something when we get home!”

“it better be good.” he mumbled I smiled at him turned around in my seat. We were in the car on our way back to their building when Niall started asking if we could stop for something to eat. But I wanted to get home. To remember all the memories that had been made there.

The laughs, the cries everything. No matter what. Sad or happy, they were memories that I made and do not regret. Because if they never happened then I wouldn’t be with the boys right now coming home. I wouldn’t have my amazing perfect boyfriend. I wouldn’t have the amazing family I have right now.

We pulled up to the front and I jumped out forgetting about my bags. I just wanted to go inside.

I burst through the door not able to contain my excitement. Just then I hear a scream from the couch. I look over and there is Danielle.

“YOU’RE HERE! OH MY GOD YOU’RE HERE!” she said running and hugging me. I laughed and hug her tightly before letting go and smiling at her.

“I’ve missed you so much!” I say hugging her again.

“I’ve missed you too! And look at you! Your so tan now! I’m jealous!” I giggle and we sit down talking about everything that’s happened while waiting for the boys to come up with all the bags.

After telling her about all the crazy drama that had been happening, she just sat there smiling at me.

“what?” I ask.

“nothing.” she starts. “it’s jus that you don’t see how perfect you and Louis are together, and how much you two are meant to be together.”

I blushed. I knew that Louis was perfect for me. He was everything that I loved in a guy. He was smart, funny, completely spontaneous, random, sweet, I could go on. But me? I was no where near perfect. I had so many problems. So many issues. Why? That’s really the question I’ve been asking myself all along. Why was he interested in me? Why has he stuck with me for as long as he did? Why out of all the girls in the world, out of all the more beautiful, skinner, funnier, more perfect girls, did he choose me? Why did he choose the girl who was pretty much nothing? Why did he stop that night on the street for me?

“will you stop that?” Danielle says. I look up. “will you stop thinking? I know what your thinking, your thinking ‘how on Earth could Louis Tomlinson, love someone like me?’ well I’ll tell you why, because you are you. Because he loves the way you Laugh, the way you smile, how you swallow when ever your nervous, everything. He Loves you because your, you. Because you don’t pretend to be anyone else. So stop thinking like your worth nothing and remember that Louis Loves you because you are who you are.”

I smile at her. “thank you.” is all I say. She smiled back and pulls me into a hug.

“oh and Clare-Bear?” she says looking at me.

“yea?”

“don’t you ever leave me for that long again, I missed my partner in crime.” she says winking.

“Clary! We have your bags! And if you don’t come and get them now we are throwing all your clothes out the window!” Niall shouts. Danielle and I get up from off our position on the bed and run to the Living area to see the boys on the couch with my bags by the couch.

“you weren’t really going to throw my clothes … where you?” I asked smirking.

“wouldn’t even dream of it, besides I rather not see what you can do for revenge after those pranks you pulled last time.’’ Niall said. I laughed thinking back to the time Danielle and I died Niall blue as a prank. Oh those were the days.

I grabbed my bags pulling them along to the door.

“where do you think your going missy?” I hear Louis say.

“uh.. To my room?” he chuckles.

“well then I should probably tell you, your going the wrong way.” I raise an eyebrow not sure as to what he means. “see your bedroom, is that way.” pointing to his hallway, which lead to his room. My jaw dropped.

“you mean?-”

“of course! I’m surprised that your surprised that I would want you to live with me!” I tilt my head in confusion.

“what?”

“yea, scratch that- I think I confused myself too.-” I laughed walking towards his room with one bag in hand and the other Louis grabbed carrying it towards our room.

I plopped down on the bed and Louis followed suit.

“so, I have something to ask you…” Louis says. I sit up and look at him. He seemed kind of nervous, the way he wouldn’t meet my gaze, how he kept fiddling with his fingers, biting his lip. Scratch that he didn’t seem kind of nervous- he was nervous.

“what is it BooBear?” I ask.

“well, we’ve been together for awhile-”

“well technically a have been back together for a week but okay-”

“I’m not counting the times we weren’t together, Clary. They don’t exist in my mind.” I smiled at that. “anyway, we’ve been together for a while, and I just think it’s time, you know.. You …” he paused for what seemed like eternity. I waited for him to say it for a painstakingly long time and then he said it.

“I think it’s time you met my family.”

~*~

I'M SOOOWWWWIIIEEE I DIDN'T UPLOAD SOONER :C and i'm SOOOWWWIEEE that he didn't propose this chapter :/ i don't think i want him to propose next chapter either :/ but i WILL happen i promise

SO I FIGURED OUT TUMBLR. i know it's like 'wtf? it's easy stupid' but being me i don't know much around computers so it's an accomplishment for me.. i don't think i'm going to upload anything because i'm still just getting used to it and all that

 :D I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH THANK YOU FOR GETTING ME TO 100 FANS YOU GUYS ROCK!!! XXXXXXXXX ~Me! <33333 xxx