Prologue

In the vast solitary ocean flew a news-coo headed toward a massive ship with dark nearly black wood and blood red sails. Where the pirate flag was attached to the ship it was the typical skull and cross bones but with a red rose to the right side of the crown.

Not much activity was happening on the deck of the ship, as more than likely the crew had partied like the pirates they are the night before. However, in the crow's nest stood alone figure with long hair blowing in the gentle breeze. The news-coo flew to the figure.

Feeling a shift in the air, the figure spun around hand gripping the handle of a sword. Seeing that it was just a news-coo, the hand moved to grab the coin needed to purchase a newspaper. Paying the news-coo the figure glanced first at the wanted posters, knowing that soon a very important person would be starting their adventures. Almost giddy they found what they were looking for. A large smile overtook the person's face.

"Finally, Lulu. I was getting tired of waiting. You've finally arrived to the sea. Let's see what kind of mischief you can cause before we meet again," the figure said before looking out to the horizon back toward the island of their youth.

-*-*-*-

Miles away a certain rubber man sneezed.

_______________________________________________________________________________

So this is my first time writing on Wattpad. I'm going to try to update the story weekly. Please let me know how you like it.