Preferences #12: He Missed Christmas

Wesley: he had always promised that he would be there for me and that he would be home for Christmas but it seemed like he wouldn’t make it this year. I hated that he was always on tour but I knew that’s something he loved and I wouldn’t take that away from him. Him, breaking promises is something I wouldn’t let him get away with, because I don’t believe in breaking promises. All my plans were for us to be together so going to Christmas parties would just suck because I would be solo. Waking up Christmas morning without him just sucked but I put on my strong face and continued with my day, I had a pretty amazing day even though the one person I wanted to spend it with wasn’t here. He finally got home around dinner time when I was already in our room putting stuff away. All the Christmas lights were off and he could sense the anger from me as he walked up the stairs. “Baby I’m home” he said. “Good for you” I said. “I’m sorry” he said. “Sure Wesley” I said. “i really am” he said. “What’s the excuse this time?” I asked. “No excuse for missing Christmas” he said. I sighed and sat on the bed not wanting to be mad at him but he broke all the promises he made to me about Christmas. “Baby I wish I was here this morning I’m truly sorry” he said. “I know you are” I said. He came over and kissed me softly as he got over top of me. I ran my hands down his back as I pulled him closer to me, I missed him so much and I just wanted him to be close. He definitely made it up that night as we were tangled up with each other between the sheets.

————————————————————————————

Drew: I guess he didn’t realize how much Christmas meant to me because it seemed like he would miss it this year. I didn’t understand why he had to work on Christmas day I thought that day was supposed to be spent with your family and loved ones I guess I was wrong. Christmas morning waking up with him was rough but I guess I got through it, looking out the window just wishing he was here with me. Fixing the hot cocoa and cuddling up by the fireplace where some of the things I wanted to do with Drew. Going through the day as I watch every single plan just go down the drain, pretty much at the end of the day I just wanted to crawl up in bed and just go to sleep. I was lying down when he walked up the stairs, I tried to hide my tears but Drew knew once he walked in. “Baby I’m sorry” he said. “i know Drew” I said. He took me in his arms and just held me close to him as I cried on his chest, I just hated that we spent the day apart. “Did you open the presents?” he asked. “Yea I did thank you Drew” I said. “Baby look I’m sorry” he said. “I know you are Drew” I said. He leaned over me and kissed me softly but with passion as he got over top of me. Things seemed to move so fast as we were just enjoying being with each other. Drew always made sure that I knew exactly how he felt and I knew he was upset he spent the day without me so the sex was the most passionate sex that I had ever had. 

——————————————————————————

Keaton: I always thought Keaton would always be the one to be around for the holidays but this Christmas he wouldn’t be home. I hated that he was scheduled to be somewhere else on Christmas eve but he was doing the thing he loved most. “Baby ill be home for Christmas” he said. “Ok I can’t wait to see you tomorrow” I said. “Good night my love” he said as I hung up. It seemed like I couldn’t sleep that night because I knew Keaton would finally be home and we could spend Christmas together. That morning I got up and fixed breakfast made hot coca and started the fire just waiting for Keaton to walk through those doors. I waited and waited and I watched the clock go by and there wasn’t any Keaton, I went on with my day just wondering when Keaton would be here. The day wasted by as I waited and it seemed like he wasn’t coming. I had gotten my hopes up for nothing, I hated that he broke his promise to me. I was asleep when I heard someone come in and I didn’t even move because the day was over with now. “Baby?” he said. “What?” I said. “I’m home, the plane got delayed” he said. “Ok Keaton” I said as I turned over in the bed. “Merry Christmas” he said. “Merry Christmas Keaton” I said. He got into the bed and pulled me so that I was under him, I could feel him growing under his pants. He was always good at making up things he was sorry for, the second night that I didn’t get any sleep but it was totally worth it.