The letter

On the cold Sunday morning there was a knock on the door so loud it could be heard upstairs.Jawn arose from the dream of the good days with Mary , his leg aching like it always does when the tempature drops .He ran his hand along the indent in his leg massaging it gently In a poor attempt to relieve some pain.All the memories of the war flooded back to him whenever his leg pained. The war wasn't something he wished to recall .He was thankful though cause he had his daughter humming sweetly in her crib not to far from the bed.With a heavy sigh he grabbed his cane and headed past the living room where the detective was asleep .
He made sure to be as quiet as he could for the great Sherlock Holmes thought sleeping was pointless and rarely ever did .Anything that didn't require thinking was pointless to him, including affection.This however doesn't making him heartless , his heart goes out to his very limited friends and his arch nemesis, doesn't my brother just love being dramatic.
What his normal little friend didn't bother to think about when he opened the door is that there is never post on Sunday .He received a envelope closed carefully with a red wax seal , the seal of the king of crime himself . Watson is poor in mental skills and didn't bother to even look at the man who delivered his mail before saying thanks .If only Sherlock had gotten up then maybe we would have a clue on how to stop Morarity before his plan comes true.
   The plan was unknown at the time ,not even I knew . Sweet little Rosie how precious she was , note I said was . She won't be for longer, and London will burn at the hands of the king of crime . The Holmes however are stubborn outcasts and will never kneel before the unrightful king.Even Watson would eventually bow but, his little princess she wore a crown.