"Dina honey, please remind me the name of your boyfriend, is it Jake or do you want it to be Sean?" Tanya teased.

They all laughed because they knew she had a steady boyfriend and was just being naughty.

"Can a girl just admire a guy... furthermore his eyes were on Sidney"

"What is wrong with you girls and why are you attacking me? First of all, I was not staring at that Sean guy, second, he was not interested in me and third, Tanya stop looking at me with those cheeky eyes and I am not interested in him" Sidney told them in a serious tone.

"Wow! I have never heard Sidney talk that much in just one second" Tanya teased.

"Sidney are you trying to say he was not interested in you but you are interested in him?" Lavina provoked.

"I am not!"

"Okay you are not. But please do tell us, don't you think he is handsome" Tanya asked putting Sidney on the spot.

She paused for a second before answering. "Yes he is totally handsome" she replied shyly as they all erupted in laughter.

"Case solved Sidney likes Sean" Lavina shouted joyously.

They all continued arguing over the matter and Sidney was constantly on the defense. Later, they all left to go home.

*****************************************************************************************

Dina was in her final year pursuing Medicine, she stayed with her parents at the posh Edelvale suburb. She was an only child. The girls were like the siblings she never had.

Tanya and Lavina were both Economic students also in their last year. Sidney was majoring in her law degree. The three lived in the campus hostels.

"It's too chilly I wish I could go back to bed" Lavina complained as she peeped outside her window.

She and Tanya were both preparing for their morning class. They shared the same room as it was big and didn't mind each others company.

"We should have woken up early to make coffee" Tanya replied rubbing her hands.

"Are you ready?" she asked

"Yes let's go" Lavina replied.

They passed by Sidney's room which was just one floor below theirs. She was still asleep but woke up on their arrival.

"Don't forget our class ends at ten, we can have breakfast by the cafeteria as we plan for Dina's birthday" Tanya shouted on their way out.

Lavina kissed Sidney goodbye and dashed off to catch up with Tanya.

Two hours later the weather was worse. The wind was stronger and so was the cold. Sidney was walking across the campus grounds going to meet her friends. She was tucked in a red trench coat and a scarf.

She tried to walk quickly to avoid feeling cold. A familiar black car passed her then slowed down and reversed. The window came down and inside was a nice looking light skin guy.

"Excuse me, hi" he said

Sidney stopped looked at him as she replied hi.

"I am looking for the Engineering block would you please direct me" he asked

"Straight down the road" she told him.

It started drizzling, fearing for her hair she moved away from the car and began rushing toward the cafeteria which was a few blocks ahead. The guy drove and caught up with her.