Ma-kya hova

Nan-Manik plz thoda gently......

Manik bobbed his head and Nandini left his hand while he started moving his finger inside her while Nandini removed seductive sounds with his every insert turning on Manik bt now manik's Main focus was on her milk and unknowingly he turned harsh on her.

Nandini was abt to come once again while Manik now started biting her n****e. Nandini released on his finger and at the same moment manik's mouth tasted her milk. While Nandini was dealing with her burst Manik removed his hand and cupped her breast and started sucking her milk.

Once Nandini was relaxed she realised Manik sucking her breast n than she realised that her breast was oozing milk and she blushed. Soon she realised that Manik is drinking her milk like a new born baby so she fisted his hair gently gvg him complete access to her breast.

Once the milk on her ryt side was over Manik attacked left side bt that was not oozing milk so he started pressing it n biting it while Nandini was giggling and moaning in pain

Nan-ouch...... Manik....arey......slow ma....aaahhh......Manik.......

Bt Manik dint gave any heed n focused on her work. Finally he was successful in it and started drinking her milk. Manik was sucking it ever so gently that out of tiredness Nandini was dozing off. She slept wen Manik was busy sucking her milk....

Once her left side milk was over Manik looked at Nandini and saw that she was fast asleep so he covered themselves with the duvet and captured her ryt side and started sucking it n unknowingly he slept over there his ryt side still in his mouth.

Next morning Nandini woke up and felt heavy on her body. She looked at herself and saw Manik completely on her and than she remembered abt last nite. She moved a lil bt than she felt extreme pain on her lower abdomen and she hissed.

She looked down and realised her part in his mouth so she started freeing herself bt Manik in deep sleep started sucking it and Nandini gave up of freeing herself.

After a while Manik woke up and was gng to say something bt he unknowingly bited her n****e n Nandini hissed and that's wen he realised that he was on her n wat happened last night. He looked at Nandini who was blushing while Manik captured her lips for a morning kiss.

Breaking the kiss he said

Ma-I love you

Nandini smiled and replied

Nan-I love you too.

They got up and Nandini covered her chest with the duvet while Manik wore his boxers. Nandini told him to freshen up first and Manik agreed.

As Manik left Nandini stood up all okay but as she stood up she felt her whole body aching with a sweet pain. She blushed and wrapped up herself with the duvet and started cleaning the bed as it had blood stain.

Nandini put that in wash and was putting new bedsheet on the bed. By that time Manik came out wrapping a towel on his waist, ruffling his hair. When he saw Nandini's bare upper back while she bending down putting cover to the pillow.

Manik silently walked up to her and gently cupped sides of her waist. Nandini with his sudden touch flinched a lil and stood straight while Manik reduced the distance btwn them, breathing close to her shoulder.