Our Life

Narrator:

Diana was at the store right now. Her mum was buying her even more make up then she has now.

"You have to be perfect." her mum kept repeating.

"I have enough make-up as it is, mum." Diana complained back.

"No! It's not covering anything up. Here try Maybelline." she said and Diana rolled her eyes.

On the other hand...there's Darcy. She was sitting on her bed doing homework. Trying to finish as fast as possible.

Her dad comes in with a belt.

"Take your shirt off." he ordered.

Darcy did what he said. Uncovering a lot of cuts it looked like, but it was really from being whipped.

He beat her as hard as he can at least 20-30 times. Or more.

After he left she called her friend who sneaks in the back window.

Back to Diana. Her mum spent 40 pounds on make-up Diana didn't need.

They got in the car and went home.

"DIANA! WE HAVE SOMEONE COMING OVER! YOU HAVE TO BE PERFECT WITH NO ATTITUDE DO YOU HEAR ME?!" Her mum yelled at her like normal.

"Yes, ma'am." she said a little scared.

Darcy's friend soon got there and disinfected Darcy's cuts and washed them off. She turned to him and hugged him.

"Thank you." she whispers to him.

"Your welcome." he whispers back.

They laid on Darcy's bed and the guy helped her with her homework. Soon they finished and he left.

"DARCY!" her mum yelled.

Darcy went down the hall and into the living room. Soon she found a slap in the face making her fall to the floor.

She then felt a hard kick in the stomach.

"AHH!" she screams.

Diana goes into the house and puts her hair in hot curlers. She takes her razor from the cabinet and she takes one of the blades out.

She cuts her stomach as normal. It's the only place she can hide it.

She cut once only because she heard someone coming up the stairs. She cleans and puts the razor back.

"YOU BETTER BE READY IN 20 MINUTES!" Her dad yelled.

She put on a black dress that barley came over her bum and it was strapless and tight.

She took her hair down and it was really curly.

She put on some black strappy heels that were pretty high.

Soon she was doing her make-up. She put on concealer, foundation, liquid eyeliner and mascara. That was it.

Darcy was laying in her bed. She was raped as normal by her father. She got up and got some clothes on and just sat crying.

These two girls live very similar lives, but they don't know each other.

They both don't know how much more they can take. It not going to be long before...well.

Yeah.

Well. They both were living something they didn't want to, but there was nothing they could do.

A/N:

This chapter is written by:Emma

This chapter Edited by:Emily

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Just explaining what they go through but most of the chapters will be either Darcy's POV or Diana's POV!

This was just a little filler chapter thing soo...yeah!

Comment/Vote/whatever else! <3