2) Flirting (Drabble)

You were at a My Chem concert. You had been dying to see these guys live and just recently your mom bought you tickets for your birthday. Gerard noticed you in the middle of Helena and smiled. You blushed and looked away with a smile you hid under your hand.Gerard kept looking over at you and smiled and he even winked at you a few times.

"Can you hear me?
Are you near me?
Can we pretend
To leave and then
We'll meet again
When both our cars collide.

What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight

And if you carry on this way
Things are better if I stay
So long and goodnight
So long and goodnight"

They finished up their song and Gerard said his goodbyes to the crowd. You were still at the front of the crowd but now to the side and leaning up against the wall. You were looking over the pictures you took on your dinky little flip phone when you felt a tap on your shoulder. Your jaw dropped when you see Gerard right in front of you smiling.

"Hi there!" He said. You put your hand over your mouth and your heart was racing. "U-uh, h-hi!" You stuttered. He leaned forward a bit and rested his arm on the wall just above your head. "Did you enjoy the show?" He asked. You nodded afraid that if you opened your mouth you'd stutter again.

Gerard flashed you his signature smile. "I'm Gerard, but I'm sure you already knew that. What's your name cutie?" He asked with a wink. You had to bite your tongue so you wouldn't squeal. "I-it's (y-y/n)!" You replied, mentally cursing yourself for stuttering. Gerard smiled again, showing his small teeth.

"Very cute! Oh, and your name's pretty good too!" He said with a wink. You covered your face to hide your blush. Gerard chuckled at you. Oh my god! Is this really happening?! Is Gerard Way really flirting with me?! You screamed in your head. "Well (y/n), it was really nice meeting you!" He said.

He leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on your cheek and you couldn't help but let out the small squeak building up. Gerard gave you one last wink before going back to his band. They were all cheering for him and high five-ing him. You left the building with the biggest grin ever. When you put your phone back in your pocket you felt a folded up piece of paper inside.

You unfolded it and nearly had a heart attack. There was a phone number and a short letter from Gerard. "1-234-567-8910, call me sometime cutie ;) xoxoG"

R*E*Q*U*E*S*T