~Iggy X Female Reader

~Requested~

(Y/N)'s Point Of View

He was working on a machine that clones. And by 'HE' I mean the most cutest and nerdy koopaling ever, Iggy. "Screwdriver." He said. "Screwdriver." I handed him it. "Done!!" He yelled in joy.  It was a machine that turns toys and paintings to life. "Can you hand me a picture of Roy from the living room, because he's dead and we need a new one?" He asked. I nodded and went to get the Roy picture, but suddenly, Morton started flirting with me when I slammed the door shut. "Hey, (Y/N), you lookin' fiiiine todayyy..." He said in a mocked romantic voice. "Morton stop," I said, "i'll never be with you and your big mouth." His eyes widen and then he just walked away... creepily. I then came back in Iggy's room. "Here's the picture of Roy," I said, handing it to him. "Thanks (Y/N)," Iggy said, blushing.

Iggy's Point Of View

As I put the painting into the machine, I held (Y/N) close, just in case if something happened. It made us blush. The machine had tons if blue lightning bolts jolting around, and it kept twitching. But then, the machine shattered. (Y/N) gasped, and I got teary. I ran out of my room crying. It took me 3 years to build! I worked on it everyday, and it's... gone... that invention could have saved Roy. And all of that changed... I ran outside, and to the high cliff of lava. Tears ran down my cheeks, and I jumped. But something had a hold if me. It was (Y/N)! She saved my life! She grunted to get me up, but started to fall. Then my father came and helped. It wasn't just my dad who saved me... it was (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s Point Of View

I dusted my (F/O) off, and went to Iggy. "Thank you for saving my life, (Y/N)." Iggy said, blushing. I blushed too. "You're welcome Iggy cutie." I can't believe it. I accidentally called him cutie. I blushed so hard. He smirked and carried me to his room, and pinned me to the bed. "I-Iggy, what's going o-on?" I asked. Iggy touched my chest and said nothing. He kept touching me places. But all I could say... it was a long night.