Michael smut (messing around Part One)

Believe it or not, I met my best friend, Michael Clifford at a meet and greet 2 years ago. I was just a fan then, but now we're inseparable. So don't give up hope, girls. These things do happen, like they did to me! Don't tell him this, but I'm secretly in love with my best friend...

"HA! Beat you again!" I yell in Michael's face as he throws down his game controller, angry that I continuously beat him in his favorite video game.

"You won't beat me at this!" He yells, playfully pinning me to the floor.

"Argh, Michael! Get off!" I beg, struggling underneath him and trying to contain my laughter.

He pins my hands on the hard tile floor, angering me.

I have no choice but to bite his collarbone. He gives me no reaction, so I bite his neck pretty hard.

He lifts his head a bit, revealing how dark his normally brilliant eyes have become.

"Oh wow, Michael is this...turning you on?" I ask.

"U-um...no. Course not," she stutters.

"Get off me then," I plead.

"No, I'm tired," He's still suspended on my, touching nothing but the side of my legs as he straddles me, and my wrists, which are pinned to the floor.

He grinds against me hard, laying all the way on top of me. Why do I like this so much? Does he even realize what he just did?

"Michael, off," I order him. He once again suspends himself on top of me "Or what?" He asks.

Gathering all my strength, I flip us over, me straddling him this time. I hear him let out a small moan, sort of like a grunt, and close his eyes. I playfully twirl his hair upward, making it stick up even more than usual.

"Alright that's it," he grunts. Before I have time to reply, his lips are attached to my neck. Normally I would protest, but he just found my sweet spot, so I'm totally just melting right now.

He flips us back over, continuing his work on my neck for a little while longer before leaving a small love bite and alternating between kissing and licking up my jawline, hesitating when he reaches my lips. This is so wrong, but I want him so bad...no, I NEED him.

Before he has time to rethink his actions, I lean up and plant a wet kiss right on his pink lips. He kisses me back. Hard. He grinds his crotch hard against mine, making me wet and moan. He slides his tongue across my bottom lip, asking for entrance. ACCESS DENIED. Instead, I force my tongue into his mouth, making him moan slightly into our heated kiss.

He slides his hand up my shirt, gripping my bare sides. I allow him to pull away for a mere second while I rip his shirt off. He goes straight for my mouth again, but I duck, attaching my lips to his neck. He collapses on top of me from the pleasure. I suck hard once I find his sweet spot just beneath his ear. He pushes me off of him, ripping my shirt off and attaching his lips to mine again. This time, I let him in.

He grinds his crotch hard into mine again, making me arch my back. He takes this opportunity to reach underneath of me, unhooking my bra.he pulls away, watching intently as he slowly slides the straps down my arms.

"Wow," she whispers. A huge smile on his face like a kid on Christmas morning.

He goes to work, alternating sucking my left and right nipple, with the occasional bite, tending to the other with his hand as he does some amazing mouth work on the other.

He kisses and licks all the way down to the hem of my jeans, looking up at me for confirmation before we go further. I stand up and push him on the couch, unzip his jeans and help him wiggle out of the tight things.

He then pulls me down next to him, and does the same to me.

"Sit up on the edge," I say and he complies.

He sits with his legs slightly spread. I bite my lip at the sight of his erection struggling to break free from the prison of his cotton boxers.

I spread his legs further and jam my face into his are, forcing my lips and tongue into the pocket of his underwear, swirling my tongue around his tip, sucking on the tip.

"F*CK HANNAH JUST TAKE THEM OFF," he pleads.

I rip his boxers off and immediately start deep throating him. How can I even fit his huge member in my mouth?

As I continue to suck him, a string of curses and moans leave his mouth and he fists my hair, bobbing my head up and down, forcing me to go faster and harder.

I feel his warm, sweet liquids release into my mouth. Not really knowing what to do, I swallow.

"F*ck that was hot," he says, almost out of breath.

He throws me on the couch and slowly removes my panties with his teeth.

He rubs the tip of his cold nose against my hot, throbbing cl*t, making me moan.

"Baby, I know this is your first time. So this is probably going to hurt," he informs me. I just nod.

He shoves 2 hot fingers inside me, twisting and curling them in says I would never even have thought possible. He dips his head and sucks hard on my cl*t while still pumping into me with his fingers. This doesn't hurt so bad.

I can't control my moaning anymore and I feel a strange knot in my stomach. Michael shoves his fingers in deep, curling them against my G-spot and licking my cl*t, making me feel so close to the edge. Suddenly he pulls away.

"Dammit Michael! You tease!" I yell. I gives me a smirk and shoves his face into me. I can feel the cold tip of his nose on my cl*t while his tongue explores me.

I reach my climax and release on his tongue. He happily cleans me up with his tongue and gives me one last lick.

(A/N: Part 2 will be out soon! And it won't just be messing around (; I'll update tomorrow! Love you heaps ~Hailee xx.)