School Day

Peeta's POV

Ugh, we have school today. Today, me and Katniss are telling everyone we're dating. Im so scared! I wonder what Delly will say. Whatever. I get and put on a white tank top that reveals my muscles and dark jeans I slip on a pair of red converse and go to get Katniss.

Katniss POV

Omg it's the day Peeta and I tell everyone we're dating! I'm kinda nervous....... I'm waiting for Peeta in some cute floral patterned shorts and a tight gray tube top that ends just above my belly button my hair flows down in soft curls and I'm wearing gray toms to match my shirt. Prim skips down the stairs in a striped tank top and white shorts. We're totally ready for this heat wave that's coming. Suddenly Peeta texts me.

Peeta😎💛

Hey! on my way, babe!😘

Me

K see u soon hottie😍

Peeta😎💛

I love you💚

Me

Luv u more💋

Peeta😎💛

Not possible😉

Peeta shows just before I reply. "Were you texting and driving" I ask "no. Texting and walking. We're walking to school today!" He exclaims "Why!" Prim says irritated "Cuz I said so!" Peeta says with a finger snap and a sassy tone "Jk girl! I got pulled. Over by the PoPo so I have no car." I giggle then take Peeta's hand and we're off to school.

Peeta's POV

After we drop off Prim me and Katniss share a few kisses but apparently enough to tick Gale off. "What do you think you're doing kissing my girl!" He shouts "I'm not your girl! I'm Peeta's baby." My oh so sweet Katniss says. "No you're MINE!" He screams and tries to grab Katniss but I jump in front of her and kick my leg so it hits him square in his spot. "AWWW" he moans and me and Katniss walk off hand and hand. We get to school and decide the easiest way to announce that we're dating is to kiss and say 'I love you' so we stop right at the school gates and kiss then says "I love you" of course everyone notices some go back to their lives while people who like Katniss punch something and stomp off and people who like me run off sobbing. IDIOTS! I see Delly crying her eyes out saying "I can't believe he's cheating on me!" Of course no one believes her except her wannabe friends but I can tell it stung Katniss' heart. Oh she can hurt me she wants but how dare she hurt Katniss. I'm going to get her back.

Finnick's POV

I'm going to pick up Annie, so then we both can get to school. I text her.

Me: Annie, are you ready?

Annie 💕👑 : Yes, hurry I have a surprise for you!

Me: Oh man, what is it?

Annie 💕👑 : You have to hurry up and come to see what it is! Hurry!

Me: Ok, Ok, I'll meet you in 10. See ya princess. 💕

Annie 💕👑 : Hehhe, ok. 😚💕

Annie's POV

Hehehe, I got Finnick the best gift.