Mafia

*Franks POV*

"Bob what the hell do you want me to do about it?!!"

I sigh in frustration as Bob continues to nag me about how my father is once again threatening to dispose of Bob's little plaything he brings home every other day, maybe if he wasn't such a horny shit he wouldn't have this problem but he "loves" her...yeah right, more like he loves fucking her.

My dad does have a point though, she's going to get to involved in what we do if she gets any closer to Bob and that's not what any of us need.

He growls and stomps around like damn child, he goes to cuss at me again but there's a sudden thud and small "ouchie!...." from the backyard so he stops. I frown and turn around towards where the noise came from. "what the hell..".

I quickly make my way towards the backyard where I heard the crash of things fall over, who the hell could be back there? if it isn't any of the guys then who the hell would be stupid enough to trespass on my fathers property.

************************************************************************************************************

*Gee's POV*

"ouchie!.."

I stand up and whine softly as I brush off my pastel colored green skirt, I look around and realize I have now idea where I am. I ran here and into this huge yard because some boys from school were chasing me again...momma says its because i'm so pretty but I know its because they don't like that I wear pretty skirts and dresses..and because I like boys.

I whimper softly as I wrap my arms around myself and continue to look around worried that they had followed me all the way here, geez this is a huge yard..I hope nobody's home I don't want to be in trouble.

I hear a door slide open and I let out a soft gasp as I quickly make a run for it, afraid i'll be yelled at for being in here.

************************************************************************************************************

*Frank's POV*

I open up the back door and immediately see several chairs knocked over and in the corner of my eye i see movement, I turn and see a girl running towards the side of the house, away from me.

I frown and immediately take off after them needing to know why the fuck they're on my fathers property. I catch up to her and grip her wrist yanking her back and quickly pinning her against the side of the house. Looks down at her and frowns as I go to tell her off....pauses.

She isn't really a she...or at least I think they aren't..its a dude. A very pretty dude actually, don't get me wrong Im totally for pretty girls but he's just a extremely pretty boy, in a skirt..with fucking amazing thighs. I shake my head and snap out of my daze as I realize I was practically undressing him with my eyes, jesus christ I must seem like a creep.

Once I zone back in a see how he's blushing from the way I was looking him up and down, smirks a bit at the effect I have on him just from looking at him. Frowns again as I realize the reason I'm out here holding him up against the wall.

"what the hell are you doing back here and how did you get in?!?"

I look down at him and he begins to shake a bit which I'm use to seeing as most people would when being faced with a situation like this would do the same. He stutters and lets out a noise that can only be described as a whimper.

************************************************************************************************************

*Gee's POV*

I cant help but blush and let out a whimper, hes so attractive and he has me pressed up against the wall like this. The way her looks at me makes me feel so shy...nobody ever looks at me that way, what does it mean??

I whimper and try to step away from him as he shouts angrily at me. I don't know what to say I don't want to tell him those boys were chasing me and being mean...he'll think I'm a big stupid baby or worse! he could take their side and tell them where I am.

"speak! whats up with you!?" "how did you get in"

He keeps shouting and squeezes my wrists tighter, I begin to tear up not being able to help it. I cant take being shouted at.

************************************************************************************************************

*Frank's POV*

I continue to question him and frown when he doesn't answer ,what is up with this kid geez all he has to do is tell me ho the hell he got in here.

He looks away and begins to shake more and more and at first I mistake it for laughter then I see a tear fall so I let go of him, steps backs. I start to feel a bit bad ,seeing tears streaming down his pretty face isn't what I imagined would happen at all, i don't like it..seeing him cry...someone so beautiful shouldn't be made to cry...shit and it all my fault.

"hey...hey its okay...look its okay, alright?..."

Sighs and gently touches his chin, lifting his head up slowly. I smile down at him a bit and wipe away the tears that slip down his chubby cheeks, sees the soft blush that appears on his cheeks as I continue to wipe away his tears. "its okay..don't cry, sugar."

He lets out a soft little whine as he sniffles cutely and rubs his cute upturned pixie nose. I smile as I see this and nod.

"are you alright?"

He nods a little and looks down to nervously play with the end of his skirt then looks back up at me and begins to softly tell me what happened and how he ended up here. I frowns when i hear that someone is messing with him and i'll be damn sure to take care of them later...maybe me and my boys can give those assholes a visit.

"its going to be okay..?.."

"its gee.."

I smile down at him and softly pet his soft shoulder length zet black hair. "its going to be okay, Gee".

************************************************************************************************************

THE END! I hope you like my first attempt at writing! it was fun to write. :) ^.^