First Kiss 'Girls'

Y/F/N- Your Full Name

Y/N- Your name aka first name

Y/L/N- Your last name

Y/M/N- Your middle name

Kara Danvers(Supergirl):

You have been sitting on this couch for about 30 minutes, you are waiting for Kara, "Um Kara you okay?"You asked, getting up your flowy dress swaying as you did, you smoothed it out, "I'm coming"Her wonderful voice said, walking out of her room, her hair in a bun, she had a super pretty dress on paired with some flats, "You look amazing Kara"You said, she grabbed you and pulled you close, "Y/N I wouldn't know what to do without you"She said then started leaning in you met her half way and when your lips met sparks flew.

Harley Quinn:

Harley has called you, asking you to come to her warehouse, so here you were waiting for the bleach blonde woman, "Hey puddin"She said hugging you, then slowing leaned in and kissed you lightly on your lips, "So where are we going Harls"You said smiling after you both shared your first kiss.

Diana Prince(Wonder Woman):

You and Diana had been dating for about 3 weeks when you went in your 5th date, so here you to were sitting at the lovely table, when Diana leaned in and kissed you, you kissed back then you both kinda just sat there smiling like crazy.

Lois Lane:

You and Lois shared your first kiss on your first date, you leaned in and met her lips half way and you both shared a magical kiss.

A/N Oh I loved this!!! -AdminBrook