11

Clara's POV.

Today snow was falling very heavily and as a result we were given a day off from school. I was very happy as I wasn't a fan of school.  My mom couldn't stay at home despite my persuasions and had a friend pick her up so I was home alone.

I decided to watch TV so I went to the kitchen, opened the fridge and grabbed what ever junk food I could get my hands on. I played them on the center table and started watching empire. I was already in the second episode when I heard the doorbell ring. Reluctantly, I went to open it and lo and behold Dustin was standing there holding a pizza box and covered in snow. "Oh!come in", I say to him and then drag him inside. "What are you doing here?", I say to him and he drops the pizza box on the center table and shrugs off his coat and then hang it in the coat rack. "I was feeling bored and well I wanted to see you", he says to me and then shake his head so the snow from his hair fell. "I'll go get you a towel", I say to him and then head to the bathroom to grab a dry towel for him.  I handed him the towel and then asked him to seat. "Thanks for the pizza, I say to him and then opened the box, took a slice and ate it in one go, without thinking I ate another one and then another while Dustin was still in his first slice. "Slow down", he say to me but I  didn't answer me and took another slice. "I love pepperoni pizza", I say to him and he just shook his head and continued watching the movie. I stopped eating the pizza and then grabbed a soda and drank it all in one go. "You'll really get a mean stomachache if you continue this", he says to me and I just shrug him off. "No worries". I opened a carton of Pringles and bar of chocolate and started eating. "Enough Clara!", Dustin says to me and I stopped. "I do this all the time Dustin", I say to him and he just got up from his seat, walked towards me and then dragged me up. "I'm concerned about your health", he says to me and before I could think of a reply he mouth was covering mine in a frenzied kiss and I was quick to respond. "Okay I'll stop", was my reply after we broke the kiss and then suddenly I left him and rushed towards the bathroom and spilled my guts out and then a gut wrenching pain started in my lower abdomen that had me screaming like I was on fire.

*****************************

Hope you enjoyed the chapter