#ZianourryCounselor

Pairing: Zouis! Niam! ~then there's Hazza Cx

Why: Cuz #ZianourryCounselor is a genius!!! (AU: I'm kinda interested in looking to see what kind of stories they post now (^...^)

Summary: Liam and Louis are beginning to suspect their boyfriends are cheating because of loss of contact and due to the fact that Niall and Zayn are spending more time with Harry rather than them.

LOUIS' POV

"What do you think he's doing right now" Liam asked about Niall's whereabouts for the third time. See, Niall and Zayn have been hanging with Harry lately and we never know where they are or what they're doing. Though I have my suspicions. "Dunno... wanna go find out" I asked tugging my- well Zayn's shirt.. I miss him. "What spy- No- why would we spy on our boyfriends?! What's wrong with you" Liam hissed. God, it was just a suggestion! I groaned. "I'm soooo boreeed" I sighed rolling around on Liam's bed. "You're always bored when Zayn's not with you" Liam laughed.

"That's only because he isn't at my feet, attending to my every need. Now, if you please, step aside peasant" he did as told and moved away from the door entrance.

I'm so bored. Like, seriously! If you ever feel the way that I do right now, I'd cry for you! Whaaaaat Ammmm I suppoooossed Tooooo  Dooooo UGH!!!

Wait! "Leeeyummmy" I called up from the living room. "Not now, I'm on the toilet" he called back. I sighed, that prick! "Liam! You can't use that excuse every time I need you! It's old! Especially when I know you're not!" I called back up and heard him groan. I smirked as I heard footsteps nearing.

I was face to face with a Liam Payne. "Let me see your phone"

"What, why?" He asked clearly confused.

"The truth or the lie" I asked

He rolled his eyes, "The truth would be nice"

"Ok, I was battling eeeevillll space monkeys and they ate my phone, but then, I killed all of em with Captain Hazza. He's the captain of ship 8.11.0 and he had this ray gun. I was like "Yesssss" and he was li-"

"LOUIS!"

"Hm?" I asked annoyed, I was really getting into my story!

"The truth please" he rose a brow.

I sighed... "Zayn has it"

He smiled, patting my head. "See that wasn't so hard now was it?" he laughed while he went to his pocket, handing me his phone.

I called my number.... k there's a ring... another. If he doesn't pick up we're not having sex for a whole mon- "Hey, it's Zayn" as if he read my mind.

"Hey Zayn, it's Louis" I called him by his name instead of his nickname. Why? Because the bitch isn't here while I'm dying of boredom! "Hey baby, what's up" his voice went to a thick, deep voice that only god knows what it does to me. "I- wel- I'm just missing you... a lot. It's starting to bug me that you're always gone" I muttered, my cheeks felt tingly. Dang I'm blushing. "Lou, I didn't hear you, could you say that again" he asked. I don't want to repeat it... Liams here. "Hold on" I put down the phone and ran to Liam. "Li, do we need to talk to them... like, all three. I'm really tired of not seeing my baby boy. I know you feel the same." God, today is so serious... I don't like it.

"A talk sounds good Lou. Tomorrow. Direction intervention" I laughed, it rhymes!

I ran to a waiting Zayn. "Tommo says Direction Intervention!" I could hear the beautiful, soft laugh at the other end.

"Aight babe. See you then" see you then? What? Before I could ask Zayn had already hung up.

I feel so alone without him, doesn't he understand this? I slowly curled up into a ball and thought of Zayn. His smile, eyes, teeth, hair, earings, jackets, him...