Save My Soul

Haii guys! I am making this new story! I hope you guys like my very first story! I will try to update often and make many other stories. I will try my best to check grammar and spelling and to make this story the best of my ability. I will not be using foul language every five seconds of this story, only if it really needed for one of my characters. Please Read,Vote,and comment on my story. This is an original story. So no stealing! Please ENJOY!:) -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chapter 1 I'm Scared.

My fingers fly across my cell phone as i rapidly txt my boyfriend Joe, tears pour off my face. Joe please come get me now! I need you, my mom keeps yelling! Joe she is gonna get me and hit me!I'm scared... I look over my txt message and my mom is making her way up the stairs and my phone vibrates and I read the message. I'm done with all of your mom's crap. I'm coming to get you. I'll be there in 4 to 5 hours. I look down frowning but happy that this will be the first time I will be seeing him ever. We have been together for a few months. He lives in Kentucky, and I in Ohio. I met him on this game i downloaded onto my iPhone. We talk all the time. The only big deal is the age gap between us. I'm 16 and he is 25. I mean I know that's weird, but there are some people who are like me. I hear my mom storm up the stairs banging on my door demanding that I leave my room to "talk" to her. I know as soon as I step my foot outside my room, K may not even have a leg anymore with how she treats me. I have to hide all the scars on my body with makeup. But every girl knows that makeup can only last so long, before the truth reveals itself to everyone. I slowly swing my feet off from my bed side as I set my feet onto the cool hardwood. I walk towards my door trembling as I open the door my mother yells,"Jaclyn, you lousy piece of trash,you! Clean the kitchen up now!" She says demandingly as I get slapped on the cheek feeling the sting. I don't flinch, for I am use to being hit all the time. I make my way downstairs clutching my phone in my hand as it vibrates seeing Joe calling me. I pick it up," Joe! I need you!" He sighs saying," I know punk muffin, I am on my way as we speak. I have everything planned out. You don't have to worry about a thing." I smile his voice already calming me as I hear my mom making her way downstairs after snooping through my room. "Joe, the evil witch is on her broom stick, I'll call you later. I love you." He says back," I can't wait to talk to you again. I love you too punk muffin." He hangs up and i smile pushing my black bangs out of my eyes gingerly. I start to wash and dry off the dishes and the floor. It takes up to 2 hours to fully clean it as i sigh happy finally finished with this stupid kitchen. I go up into my room switching on my light to a jet black room that I will soon be missing, as i pull out my bag setting it on my bed. I go to my closet picking out my fave band T's. Like Panic!at The Disco, Falling In Reverse, Ghost Town,etc. i fold them neatly placing them into my bag throwing in my tooth and hair brush. I look around my room, aha! My headphones and iPod! I put them safely into my bag, for without my music, I would no longer be here. I wouldn't be able to endure any more of my mother's abuse. I throw in other clothes I might need,plus my perfume and deodorant. I hide my bag under my bed as. I look around my room spotting my old teddy bear my dad gave me before he got lung cancer, and died when I was 6. I place the bear beside my bag underneath my bed as I wipe away the tears from my cheeks. I leave my room deciding to spend my last few hours with my best friend Glen. I grab my black bag with crosses on it as i dart out of my front door running down the road to his house. I spot my friend Danny, as he sees me running and catches up to me. "Hey why are ya running?" He asks smiling. I roll my eyes.