Fans Ship Us

Fynn's POV**

Last night was great! Kana told me he lovered me and I lovered  him right back. Then he kissed me. Oml, it was magical. Kanas Lips are so soft and might I add, so his is hair.  I'm so in love with this boy.

Kanas POV **

Last night was fracken amazing. I told fynn I lovered him and I kissed him! His lips are like I just touched Heaven and I think i did. Fynn's eyes are even more beautiful than Unicorns and that's saying something. I'm so in love with this boy.

--Timeskip to the afternoon and They're  all at the mall--

Kanas POV still**

I was making Musical.lys with fynn and we got several comments saying "OMG I SHIP IT!!!" And "OMG!!! ARE FYNN AND KANA A THING NOW? " and there was one comment saying "Which ones Kana?" and that made me laugh. "Whatcha laughing at?" Stef asks me. I point at the comment but she looks at all the other ones and says "YOUR FANS SHIP YOU TOO? YAY! ME, DANNY, JUSTIN, DAMON, AND CODY AREN'T  THE ONLY ONES YESSSSSS!" Omg, I think the whole mall heard her.

Stefs Pov**

I go on Instagram and take a picture of Fynn and Kana cuddling on the bench waiting for Cody and Damon to come back. It was so cute. I posted it and captioned it "I think Fynn and Kana like each other if you know what I mean. GUYS! LET'S CALL IT FANA!!" My phone started blowing up with several comments saying "FANA IS MY NEW OTP" and I loved it. I NEED THEM TO DATE ALREADY! I yell at them since they're still cuddling "JUST DATE ALREADY!" They immediately let go and Fynn looks really uncomfortable but I know he likes Kana it's so obvious.

a/n

I'm so sorry that Fana is being shipped but not a thing yet in this fanfiction. Watch out for the next chapter,  Loves😜