68 At The Airport

Start from the beginning

"Don't leave me,devil." Tears began to build-up in my eyes.

"I can't even if my life depended on it,angel." Dylan strocked my hair and kiss my forehead then pulled me closer to him. I rested my head on his chest and hugged him was tightly as my arms could.

"We're going to get through this," he said quietly. "Just wait."

I prayed that this would be all over soon so we can be together and live with nothing that can seperate us. I pray.

***

Today we will be flying back to Los Angeles,the ideo of leaving this place made things slightly better and we all had this feeling that we won't be hearing from Walter and the gang anytime soon.

Claire,Nate,and I were waiting for Dylan and Luca in the lobby. They were checking out and ordering a taxi to pick us up and drive us to the airport. My bestfriend kept looking around the crowded lobby,searching for a familiar face and seemed to be terrified because she couldn't spot where Walter is.

"He's not here." I said.

"He is I can feel it." Claire answered as she scanned the room.

"Who is mommy?" Nate's voice peeked.

"No one sweetheart." she looked at him and smoothed his brown hair with one hand and held his hand in the other.

"Okay,we're ready to go." Luca announced.

The cab was waiting for us outside the hotel. The driver got out and helped us with our bags then he stepped back in. Claire placed Adam on her lap in the backseat beside me and Luca while Dylan sat in the passenger seat. The ride was quiet.

Upon reaching the airport,we all piled out of the car and headed inside. As usual it was packed and there all kinds of people walking passed us while carrying their lugage with them.

As we walked to the gate,Claire suddenly stopped.

"What's wrong?" Luca asked quickly.

"I need to go to the bathroom I'm not feeling very well."

"I'll come with you." I said.

"No,it's okay. You stay with Nathan while I go to wash my face."

"Let Angy come with you." her boyfriend insisted.

"I can handle it. Be right back." she pecked his lips and left to the bathroom. We couldn't go aboard without Claire so instead we sat and waited for her to come back.

Claire's POV:

I felt nauseous all of a sudden maybe because I've been under a lot of stress lately that I neglacted my diet and haven't been eating properly. Walking to the bathroom with the hair of my neck standing up didn't make the situation any better but I know it's all in my head. I hope so.

I entered the bathroom and turned on the faucet and washed my face. After drying up and taking deep breaths,I looked at the mirror to see my pale reflection staring back at me. At that point I was so tired and my body no longer had any energy left,my head was pounding with pain and I was about to throw up any second. I honestly felt like breaking down anytime now but I knew better than that so I sucked it all in and let out a breath.

"Somebody seemed lost in their own thoughts." a voice said. I turned around terrified as I saw his face.

"HEL-" I tried to scream but he quickly placed a hand on my mouth to shut me up.

"I thought you were smarter than this Claire." he sqeazed his hands tighter over my body.

I wiggled as he tried to keep me in place and prevented me from screaming.

"Okay enough," Walter pulled out a gun and pointed it at my head. "This is how it's going to be,you'll walk quietly with me,outside this airport or I'm putting a bullet through your head." he removed his hand from my mouth.

"What do you want from me,you disgusting bastard?! You left me seven years ago! What do want now?!" I spoke angrily.

"I don't want anything from a filthy whore but you've seen things you shouldn't have saw."

"I already told you. I didn't see anything!"

"Lower your voice!" the cold metal was pressed on my temple. I looked a little surprised by the attitude of the man I actually thought I knew,but now I doubt that he's the same guy I dated for about three years.

"Leave me alone Walter and go back to your pathetic life." I spatted quietly.

"Sorry but I can't,now move."

I had no choice but do as I was told,I tried to spot Angy or Luca but I couldn't find them even if I did I couldn't get their attention,the airport was packed.

"Get in the car," Walter ordered and pushed me on the closed door. My body made quite a hard contact but I ignored it. "Come on we don't have all day."

I opened the door and he closed roughly. Walter got behind the wheel and started the car.

"You're sick." I said.

"At least I'm not the one who allowed some bastard to rape me."

"It wasn't my fault!"

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me!" he pulled my hair with one hand and kept the other on the steering wheel.

"Keep your hands off me!" I yelled and hit his hand but he pushed my hand and I hit with the window.

"How do you know Luca?" Walter asked after a few moments of silence. My heart began to beat faster as he mentioned his name.

"Who?" I asked trying to keep calm.

"Don't play dumb with Claire,you know who that bastard is!"

"You're the fucking bastard! Not him!"

"So you do know him."

"That would be none of your damn business." I hissed.

"It's about to become." Walter said and the smiled creeply. I realized that my hands began to shake and fear started to take over my thoughts. What will he do?

Angela's POV:

"It's been five minutes,where is she?" Dylan asked.

"I'm going to check on her." I said.

"I'll come with you." Luca added.

"I'll go too." Dylan wanted to join.

"No,you stay with Adam. We won't take too long." I said and he nodded. Luca and I walked to her the bathrooms are,he waited outside as I headed inside the ladies room.

"Claire?" I called out looking under the bathroom stalls. "Claire?!" I panicked as I realized no one was there.

"She's not here!" I spoke to Luca when I busted outside.

"You don't think..." he couldn't continue his question. "Let's go get Dylan."

We quickly hurried to where Dylan and Adam where.

"Come we have to go." I told Dylan and quickly lifted Adam in my hands.

"Why? Where's Claire?" he quickly asked.

I looked at Nathan who's tears began to build in his eyes.

"She's doesn't want to leave Miami just yet,she told me to meet her back at the hotel." I lied.

"Let's go already!" Luca ordered. We quickly hurried outside the airport and stopped a cab. Adam can't stay with us so I phoned Kathy and asked her to take the first flight to Miami so she can pick up Adam.

***

"You stay here while we go search for them." Dylan ordered.

"No! I'm going with you!"

"Somebody has to stay with Nate so he doesn't suspect anything."

I sighed in defeat and nodded my head. Dylan kissed my forehead.

"Don't worry,we'll find her." he assured and then left. I took a shaky breath and swallowed the lump building in my throat. God please don't let anything happen to her.