Make it stop

Heyyyy new story, I’ve got some pretty bad ass ideas for this story. And my friend SelenaJoey100 is going to be helping write some of the parts. Yaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!! Hope you like. Comment, vote ,fan you know all that shit. XD

-Bexz

Oh and kick ass boots on the side you’ll know what I’m talking about when you read.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------->

                          Make it stop

1.

Let me introduce myself my name is Rebecca way but people just call me Bexz. I’m the youngest of the Way family I have two brothers Gerard and Mikey Way. Unfortunately I don’t live with my brothers. You see my parents died last year and because were not legally adults we were sent to foster parents. The people that took my brothers didn’t want a girl so I got send to someone else. My brothers are lucky the people that took them in are so nice, and the people that took me only wanted me as a fucking slave. They abuse me and make me do everything around the house and on top of that there always drunk. The only people I have in my life that care about me are my brothers and I hardly get to see them. I have no friends I’ve never tried to make friend there’s no point everyone hates me. But unfortunately today is the day I’ve been dreading all summer the first day of grade 9. L

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm. The time on the clock was 6:45. I quickly pressed snooze and laid face down in my pillow. The alarm went off again 5 minutes later. With a sigh I got up walking to my bathroom. I took a quick shower then got dressed putting on a Misfits shirt and black skinny jeans, then straitened my red and black hair and put on a thick layer of eyeliner and tried to cover up my bruises as best I could. I ran back to my room grabbing a purple hoodie, my bag and my IPod then ran down stairs putting on my kickass Dr. Martens with the skeleton foot on the side that glows in the dark and started my journey to hell. I put my headphones in my ears and starter listening to Green Day.

I was looking forward to school for the pure fact that my brothers where going to be there although this is going to be Gerard’s last year. I haven’t seen my brothers much over the summer my stupid foster parents wouldn’t let me out of the house. The only way to see them was to sneak out, and the best part about that plan was when I came back I would get the beating of my life. So I couldn’t wait to see them. But the school part I was not looking forward to. As I approached the school I past a bunch of girls in crappy American eagle and airpostal clothes pointing and whispering to each other. I brushed it off and continued walking like the fucking bad ass ninja I am. I stopped walking and looked around for my brothers. I spotted Geared standing by the stairs with his friends. I quickly ran across the field like a cheetah on crack. I skillfully dodged a few people and trees.

“GEE!!!!!!!!!!!” I ran into him with full force hugging him.

“Hey Bexz” he said as he hugged me back. I pulled away and looked up at him smiling.

 “How was the vacation” he asked. Oh ya the “vacation”. I told the guys I was going on a big vacation to Europe for most of the summer so they wouldn’t keep coming to the house looking for me. Truth is I was locked in my room most of the summer and when I wasn’t in my room I was cleaning the house. They don’t know that my foster parents abuse me I don’t want them to know they have lots to worry about as it is.

“Good” I lied

“That’s good you’re going to have to show me and Mikey the pics sometime” I nodded. One of the guy’s behind Gee cleared they throat.

“Oh Bexz you remember Ray” he said pointing to the guy with the kick ass afro. “And Bob” he pointed to the other one with the short blonde hair and blue eyes. I’ve seen them a few times before but never really talked to them. “Guys you remember my sister Rebecca” I waved to them then turned my attention back to Gerard.

“so where’s Mikey did you lock him in a bathroom again” he laughed softly “no he’s in side somewhere”

“ya well that helps” I said sarcastically.

“Well I don’t know he’s with a friend or something”

“Who” I questioned

“I don’t know he met him on the way to school”

“God we need a GPS for him. oh well I’m going to go look for him” I hugged the guys, I don’t know gee’s friends but fuck it I hug random people.

“Ok bye” the guys shouted

“See you around” I shouted over my shoulder as I ran inside.