Falling in Love

Sometimes you dont know why fate is cruel nor what her intentions are. you cant help that it burns you inside or that it decides your soul mate is someone that you never expected or someone that once upon a time hated your freakin' guts! So yeah, fate stop screwing around with my heart.

The moon was a dark red as i stepped around the cold dark path that led to Miah's house. I could see lights on and people moving around. I began walking when a cough sounded from the tree farthest from me. I turned and watched a dark figure move against the shadows. I squinted as Marcus came around, he looked mysterious and like a being from a different world beneath the red hue of the moon. I felt a smile tug at my lips, but i kept it down.

"Hey", he said nonchalant.

"Hey.", i answered.

He came to stand beside me and i watched as the silver cord hummed and swayed between us. Looking at him, i remembered the last words he had said to me that night we became soul mates. "I have doomed you", what had he meant by that?

He smiled at me (ok what the hell? He never smiles at me). And I returned that smile. He looked towards the house then back at me, a dangerous glint in his eyes.

"What are you planning?", i asked, flirting just a bit (Oh come on, you're supposed to flirt with your soul mate just a bit right?)

I saw his smile widen as he said, "Why dont we just sneak off somewhere?"

I think i had a bit of a heart attack when he said that. I gaped, "Just skip a meeting?"

He laughed, "I do it all the time."

"Yeah, i know." My tone was sarcastic.

He laughed, an actual laugh. "So, you up for it?"

My heart made me talk. "Sure."

He clasped his hand around mine and we took off into the night, laughing all the way.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

                                 Marcus

Her long, wavy black hair flew around her shoulders as she ran beside me, the Blood Moon high above our heads. She twirled and laughed and held onto me. Her hands were soft as they took mine. She made me smile, something not many people could do. The silver cord buzzed a soft melody between us and lyrics popped into my head.

"How can such a beauty love me, How can such a beauty be mine? Doesnt she know of my dark past? Doest she know im just a lie?"

She stood beneath the Blood Moon and a red haze surrounded her, illuminating her. She made my heart ache. Something else not many people could do. The scars that would always be a part of her, shone against her pale skin. Dark, red scars that wrapped around both of her arms. The horrible memory of that night began to pull from the depths of my mind, but i held it back. No, nothing horrible would ruin my time with her. I would not let it!

I felt her hands cup my face, and i found myself starring into those perfect violet eyes. I saw myself reflected through them and noticed i hadnt cut my hair in a while. It had grown just below my shoulders, and my eyes were pitch black. I smiled as she tugged at my hair.

"Keep it long. It looks good long.", she whispered.

I kissed her cheek without meaning to, and she kind of froze. I was about to apoligize when a small giggle bust out of her mouth. I let out a laugh and she pushed me back which ended with her falling into my arms as i fell onto the ground. She was ontop of me, her head on my chest and out legs tangled together. I felt my body going crazy. Then i also relaized i had a problem. I was going to be walking a bit stiff legged if she didnt move soon. But, at the same time, Goddess i didnt want her to move. Yes, i realized. I was falling in love with her.

My arms wrapped around her, and she lifted her face to look at me. My dick had sooo hardened by now as her lips found mine. I kissed her hard and i kissed her like i meant it. My eyes closed as i slipped my tongue around hers. She let out a moan as my hands moved around her shoulders, picking at the small buttons on her blouse. My lips found the soft skin of her chest, sucking it gently. She wrapped her legs around my waist, holding tight to my neck. I moved my mouth down to her stomach.

I was at the beginning of unbuttoning her pants when she put her hands on my chest and pushed me away.

"Did i do something wrong?", i asked her.

She smiled sadly. "No. But, i cant."

I nodded, understanding what she meant. Darian.

She stood up and i after her, brushing off leaves from my pants (and hoping to hide a very obvious boner). She brushed out her hair and buttoned up her blouse (i completly noticed the obvious red mark id left).  She smiled at me, as if nothing had happened and i knew she was hoping to ignore the awkward atmosphere around us. Smiling, i took her hand. She squeezed mine and we began walking down a path in the woods.

We walked hand-in-hand, silver cord buzzing louder than it ever had before. I smiled as it connected us, as it wrapped itself around us and brought us together. I was happy no one else could see it, i was happy it was ours and only ours.

Althea smiled at me as she stepped out of the woods and walked to her car.

"Thanks, by the way." she said before getting into her car and driving off.

"No problem", i whispered.