Bear And The Maiden Fair

COMPLETED: Shae had dressed Sansa in a protective dress. "Try not to look like you have fear in your eyes..." Shae warned Sansa.

She brushed the maiden's honey coloured hair.

Sansa looked down worried.

"Sansa, don't be worried. Ill clean you up after" Shae said as she finally gave Sansa a big long box.

"What is it?" Sansa looked at Shae.

"You'll need it" Shae smirked.

Sansa ripped open the box and found a sword so beautiful not even Shae could speak. Sansa ran her gentle fingers over it.

"Thank you" she said after examining it.

• A crowd of four hundred men stood in a big circle getting ready to watch

'The Bear And The Maiden Fair'.

They all looked down as everything fell silent.

The doors were open and out came Sansa holding her sword.

"Watch out Stark Bitch!" Laughed one man from above. She looked at and eyed the men. A door from the other side of Sansa opened. A Huge Bear all black and brown and covered in hair. Tears welled up in Sansa eyes. The beast roared and started to approach Sansa. She moved around and gripped her sword better. The bear stood up on his feet. He clawed her chest. She fell losing grip of the sword. She held her chest in pain as the blood pored out. She got up and reached for the sword. Once she had it back in her hand, she stabbed the Bear. It roared and became more angry.

Empty handed, she began to back up. "What is this?" Said a voice from the crowd. Sansa knew that voice from anywhere. She looked up and without noticing the bear was inches away from her. It slapped her on the face. Claw marks of blood left on Sansa's face. "Get her out of there!" Said the same voice. The crowd clears around one boy. Sobbing Sansa looked again at the crowd of grumpkins. "Joffrey" she whispered.

He stood there looking at his lady.

She could she him eyeing the bear in compleat fury.

Joffreys face became a deep red. Joffrey looked over at the side of him. A man with a crossbow. Joffrey snatched the crossbow out of the mans hand. He jumped in the colosseum. Sansa shouted at him.

"Joffrey get out now!" She said.

He looked at her. He stood there aiming the crossbow at the bear still attacking her. Joffrey couldn't take it. He shot the bear, over and over then the bear looked at Joffrey. "Come here Sansa!" She ran over to him.

He bent down telling Sansa to climb up and get out.

"Get her out!" He shouted at the men. A man Sansa knew very well took her hand and helped her out. "Sandor?" she asked.

"What?" he said back to Sansa. "What are you doing here?"

"saving your life..." he replied to Sansa. The bear started running at Joffrey. Sansa got on her knees and held her hands down.

"Joffrey, take my hand!" She said.

Joffrey grabbed her hand and climbed up. Once they were safe the bear roared hard. Joffrey took Sansa hand and looked at her body for any cuts. He touched her chest lightly and his heartbeats were going faster. He looked at the cut on her face and touched it with great care. She looked him in the eyes. His bright blue eyes made Sansa smile.

"That monster! I want it killed, Now!" Joffrey shouted at the men around him. "What are you waiting for?" He said pointing at the bear.

"You heard the king!" A man said.

A man shot an arrow at the beast.

And then everyone began to throw and shoot weapons at the bear.

"Thank you, your grace..." She said to Joffrey.

"You don't have to thank me Sansa, it's my job..."

They both smiled and turned to watch the bear die.

"Come" he said to Sansa. "Get Shae to clean you up."

"Yes,your grace"

They held hands and walked over to the great castle in the center of Kings Landing. Than Shae grabbed Sansa carefully and took her back to her bed chambers.

"It's good to see you're alive, Sansa" Shae said cleaning the blood off her chest and face. Once Sansa was free of blood Shae put bandages over Sansa's wounds. Then Shae gave her a pretty gown.

"You need to rest, you've had a big day, Sansa" she said escorting Sansa to her bed.

"Thank you for everything Shae" Sansa said as she reached over to her dresser draw. She opened the draw. She handed Sansa a bag of gold coins.

"I can't" said Shae shaking her head.

"Please, it's a gift" said Sansa

Shae took the bag and quickly hugged Sansa.

"If you need anything just shout..." Shae smirked as she left the room leaving Sansa alone. Sansa looked at the roof and smiled. She closed her eyes and slept soundly...

THE END!!

Type: sanjoff+ Joffrey and Sansa.

Song: Bear And The Maiden Fair.

Based on the episode 'Bear And The Maiden Fair'~~

Game Of Thrones~~