Where do I begin...

Okay... I don't exactly know where to start with this to be completely honest with you all.

First of all, I am sorry. I hope anyone who read this book or is still reading this book (which would be seriously insane for me since I wrote it as a freshman in high school and am now in college) can forgive me. I went through a very rough period in my life and I lost a very close member of my family to suicide and after that, I was never really the same. Everything changed for me and I had to grow up too fast to be able to support my family and take care of my cousin.

Reading the comments now brings tears to my eyes because I can still remember having to write those posts and think to myself, how can I ever be okay? But now I am okay and I feel like I really owe you guys a legitimate ending to this story. I know it is super overdue, but if I were to make another chapter, would that be something you guys would even read? I know with the whole hiatus thing not as many people are as big of fans anymore and honestly I have faded away from the fandom. I would, though, finish this story and give you guys the ending you all deserve, OR I also thought about re-writing it and just clean everything up a hell of a lot because like I said, I was a freshman. I would keep the main storyline and every character, but I would just fix it up and give you guys the book I intended to write and the book you all deserve.

So please, comment what you guys want and in a few days or a week I'll come back and look if there are any. If even one reader wants either one of these options I'll do it. I don't deserve you guys and I have so much love in my hearts for the people who read this story and appreciate it even if it has horrible grammar and spelling errors. Thank you all so much.

Let me know.

Claire