Englands fucked up magic

"Hey guys! Look at this trick I recently learned!" England yells as everyone gathers outside. "Italy shut up!" Romano yells at Italy who is laughing very loudly. "SHH!" America turns to them. "Fuck you too" Romano mumbles. "YOU SAID A BAD WORD!" Italy yells. "SHUT UP ITALY" everyone yells. Italy bites his lip sitting on the ground. Romano nods his head at his brother. "Ok go on" China demands England. "Ok then." England says closing his eyes.
~Time skip~
They all arrive at an creepy woods with an huge black mansion in sight. "Romano I'm scared.." Italy shivers. "Don't come to me" he says with an smirk on his face. 13 strangers jump out of the bushes making Belarus cling to Russia and Ukraine to jump on France. "We'll...hi there" France says looking at Ukraine. "You Prev!" She yells slapping France. "Worth it." France says. 4 tall slender men pushes the others back. "This is slender woods. The home of us creepypastas" he says. "H-he has no face.." Italy says shivering. "No dip!" Poland whispers. "I am slenderman." The one with suit politely says". This is splendor man" he's says while one of his tentacles points at the tall slender man with and clown suit a hat and a huge smile. Italy giggles. "This is sexual offender man " France laughs at the name. "We should get along well then." France giggles. "Here this is for you" sexual offender man says giving Ukraine his rose. Lastly this is trender man the youngest brother. "You all dress like dumb asses" he says. "Your not so much your self" Russia mumbles."IM SALLY!" A little girl with an pink dress yells out running in front of them all. "Awe she's so cute" Germany says. "So many 'mans'!!" France yells a boy with black hair and an permanent smile laughs. "I'm Jeff" the boys says flipping his hair to the right. "Damn it!" A boy with a green hat and uniform says at his game throwing it down. "That's Ben" Jeff points at him. "Whatcha playing?"America asks Ben. "Majora's mask...wanna play?" Ben asks. America nods no. "Thank you anyway" America says standing beside China. Behind them are an loud giggle of the group of girls and 2 other guys. "That's eyeless jack, laughing jack, jane, Kira, Jennifer, rocky zipper, and Destiny" they all wave at the unfamiliar strangers. "Why are they still alive" Kira bursts out. "There...different'" slender said hoping to get everyone on the right track. "England...can we go back home" Italy whispers. England closes his eyes trying to redo the spell...nothing works. He gulps. "This is home now, Italy" England signs. Italy begans to tear up. Splendor man walk over to Italy trying to bend down to his height. "It'll be ok" he says smiling at Italy giving him an sign of peace. Italy nods with an sniff. "You baby.." Romano whispers.