chapter one

"Now the match resumes. The score is 2-1, the takto j-high on the lead. Who will score the next point, let's find out" the announcer said as the kick off started.

The ball is with temma as he made a pass to kageyama who was running besides him. Kageyama passed it to shindou who was in a free space but four takto j-highs students started running towards him hoping to steal the ball.

Shindou took this as a chance and waited for them to come closer............closer and once there only about half a meter ahead, he quickly jumped up and kicked it towards tsurugi who was in front of the goal.

"Sword saint​ Lancelot" tsurugi screamed as a blue aourah appeared on his back forming an armed knight with a sword and a shield. "Lost angel" tsurugi jumped up and kicked the ball with force. "It's in.................. rimon makes a goal making the score a tie" the announcer screamed as temma jumped in to tsurugi and started hugging him.

.........................

"Dame it, that striker is a problem" the caption on the takto eleven whispered to himself as he heard his name being called "misumi". It was the coach of takto eleven. Misumi ran towards the coach as the coach whispered something to his ear that made him smirk. The coach nodded with a smirk as misumi ran to his team mates and tolled then the plan.

.........................

Endou was looking at misumi who was talking with the coach. "So they finally making there move" endou thought as he looked at the rimon eleven.

"The kick off goes to takto j-high. Now let the kick of begin" the announcer said as the kick off began. One of the Takto j-highs forward did a back pass after the kick off. The ball rolled and stopped under the feet of misumi as he summoned his avatar. "Now the real fun begins" he whispered as he kicked the ball up high. Then the player besides him also summoned his avatar and jumped as well. They both kicked the ball at the same time making a powerful shoot.

The ball was really fast and was heading towards the rimon eleven. Tsurugi and kageyama was standing in front as tsurugi realized something. "Is the ball.............." he whispered as he got kageyama's attention. The ball was heading................... It was heading right towards tsurugi.

Tsurugi froze on the spot with fear. He couldn't move or speak. He's heart beat was crazy fast and loud. "Tsurugi, watch out" shindou screamed as tsurugi suddenly close his eyes waiting for the pain.

After a second the entire stadium was quite, not a sound. The announcer was speech less as well and so was the player on the field. Temma was frozen looking at his friend. "Tsu..........ru.........gi" was all he could say.

[JONnHpd"