Only One {6}

I stood outside the door awaiting someone to let me inside. Part of me was growing impatient. Soon enough I heard footsteps approach the door. The door slowly opened to reveal a disheveled Jesse.

His eyes were slightly red and his hair unbrushed. His clothes weren't the best. He was wearing a white shirt along with a pair of dark gray jean shorts. His face turned in my direction and I felt my knees go weak.

“Hi Jesse, Can I come in please?”

Jesse seemed hesitant at first, but then he opened the door wider. I stepped inside and I was in front of the large dark brown wooden staircase. Jesse closed the door and turned the lock leaning against the door.

I turned around and faced Jesse. His eyes were questioning me and my intentions.

“Jesse I have to know how you feel about me. Please be honest.”

Jesse's eyes averted toward the wall. Apparently debating on telling me or not. My reaction could be the reason.

“Robin I do believe yesterday was proof of how I feel about you.”

I still couldn't seem to see his eyes to see if he was being completely truth full.

“Jesse I need to hear it. No one has told me the words I have been waiting to hear. If Matt is the reason you won't tell me than you shouldn't be worried.”

I could tell that Jesse flinched. He could never keep his composure.

“Well I went to talk to Matt about us. Um me and him our relationship I realized something once you left. I never really cared about him. Anyway I found him making out with some girl and I ran out. I ran all the way here.” I was about out of breath.

“Jesse I wasn't upset about his cheating... Well maybe a little bit but not as much as it should. I was releaved because we are over whether he knows it or not.”

Jesse was still looking at the wall. I could tell that he was still listening. I couldn't take I this anymore. I walked up to him and reached toward his face. I turned his face toward mine and looked into his eyes.

“Jesse I was releaved because I finally realized that there is only one I care about. That only one is you, Jesse. You have always been there. You make me extremely happy just being near you. You actually care about the stuff I am into and don't judge me. I know it in my heart how you feel, but I need to hear you say it.”

Jesse's lips turned upward slights. His hand came and cupped my face while his other was in my brown shoulder length hair.

I knew he was trying to find out if I was being honest. Well he is about to find out.

His head leaned in but not completely. He stopped about halfway and I leaned in the rest. The kiss was perfect. Matt's kisses were nothing compared to Jesse's. Jesse's kiss was gentle yet passionate. He had waited for this kiss for so long.

Soon he pulled away and laid his forehead against mine.

“I love you Robin, so very much.”

My brain and heart soared with that true statement.

“Jesse, I love you, so very much.”

Jesse's lips broke out into a huge grin. He then picked me up bridal style carrying me up stairs. Once in his room he began spinning me around. I couldn't help but laugh. We were both extremely happy that we were finally together.

Jesse laid me down on his bed. He bent down on his knees beside the bed looking at me. I was on my side looking at him while he was starring at me.

“Jesse why are you down there” Jesse let out a huge sigh.

“Well... I am just afraid this is a dream.”

“Jesse do you dream about me?”

I was only curious to see what he thought about me. Jesse's cheeks turned dark red showing him blushing. He buried his face in his sheets and nodded his head. I reached over using my fingers to bring his head back up.

“Jesse this is not a dream this is real. I am right here and I love you with all my heart.”

He smiled a dazzling, breath, taking smile. He brought his hand up and held mine gently in his. I began pulling his arm toward me. He finally got the hint and crawled on the bed beside me.

I cuddled into his side as he wrapped his arm around me. I finally realized that we were both each others only one.

Here are the clothes for this chapter:

Jesse: http://www.polyvore.com/jesse_confortation/set?id=10476131

Robin: http://www.polyvore.com/robin_outfit/set?id=17594394

I will try to have the next out soon but I can't promise. Also I need to know that IF I write a sequel to this what should the name be. Now I have two options but I can't choose.

How Do You Sleep?

OR

Runnin

Both are actual songs by jesse mccartney. If you haven't heard the song than listen that will help with the choice. Also please check out my other stories please!!