“Better?” Kuu asked as Kyoko pulled away wiping a few stray tears  from her cheeks.

“I’m sorry Otou-san. It’s just...” Kuu cut her off before she could continue.

“You’ve had a hard day so it's understandable. How are your eyes?” he asked softly rubbing her cheeks free of the tear stains.

“Still sore but better,” she softly added.

Kuon and Julie looked on at Kyoko’s and Kuu’s closeness. Even though it still hurt a little Kuon loved the way his father loved the woman he loved so dearly. If he could ever make Kyoko his, at least his parents would approve of his relationship. Julie as she stood beside Kuon finally decided it was her turn.

“Oh hunny!” she cried and almost flew across the room at Kyoko, who for a moment looked as if she had forgotten that they were not the only people there. Kuu laughed.

“Kyoko meet your Okaa-san. This is Hizuri Juliella.” Julie cussed him slightly as she turned to him with a scowl.

“It’s just Julie or Okaa-san young lady, none of this Hizuri-san!” Kuu chuckled as did Kuon as he walked over and extended his hand to Kuu.

“It’s nice to see you again Hizuri-san.” Kuu almost scowled but took Kuon’s hand as if to shake it before pulling him in for a hug also.

“Now don't you Hizuri-san me either boy! From today on we're family so its Kuu!” Kuon smiled and patted Kuu’s back smiling at Kyoko over Kuu’s shoulder as Julie hugged her yet again. Kyoko gave him a watery grin before finally they separated and sat down at the table together. Kyoko sat beside Ren and Kuu beside Julie.

“So what has the boss planned this time?” Ren asked as they sat with the tea Kyoko had made for them all.

“Well isn’t it obvious! We're your parents and we are here as a buffer of sorts,” Kuu said as if it were the simplest thing in the world.

Kyoko and Ren just looked at him as Julie sighed and elbowed her husband  and turned to the people seated across from her.

“We heard about the incident over the internet. We have been following both of our children's careers closely of course.” She smiled at both Kuon and Kyoko.

Her words were not lost on Kuon, but the slight blush that came to Kyoko’s cheeks made him feel a little happy. She deserved to have fans like his parents.

“Well of course when we found out about the troubles that you were going through we called up Lory and asked if there was anyway we could help.  He asked just what we were willing to do. We would do just about anything for you guys, so here we are. From today on the Heel’s are a family unit. And we will work through all the little details as we go.”  

Kyoko almost felt her throat closing in on her. They had traveled halfway around the world for her stupid mistake and she hated herself... what about their jobs? Their life? What about all the things they needed to do rather than babysitting a stupid girl who couldn’t even handle her own character! Not only was she ruining Tsuruga-san's career but she could be ruining the careers of these people who so readily called her their ‘son’!