Write up the papers

Part 3

^Shane^

Doctor: Shane Dawson?

I quickly went over to the doctor that entered the waiting room with Zayn on my heels.

Shane: yes doctor?

Doctor: the baby you found is healthy and well. We're lucky you find him when you did or he could have been in worse shape. He doesn't have an injuries from being abandoned but it seems that he shows signs of child abuse. Nothing to serious thankfully.

Shane: what will happen to the kid next sir?

The doctor frowned and tried to find the right words.

Doctor: after he is released he'll be taken to an orphanage...

No! I can't let that happen! That poor child has been through enough already!

Shane: I'll adopt him right now and take him home when he is released!

Both the doctor and Zayn gave me strange looks.

Shane: write up the papers and call the adoption agency. I'll pay from his hospital bills and anything else.

I didn't want this kid going to a bad home. I knew what it was like to have a messed up childhood and I wouldn't let this kid experience that.

What happens next surprises me...

Zayn: we'll both adopt him, we are dating after all, and I've always wanted kids.

He laced his hands with mine to make his lie believable.

The doctor smiled at the change in situation.

Doctor: I'll bring up all of the paper work you need and will call up the adoption agency right away. I'll be back for you two gentlemen when they arrive.

I nodded and we headed back to our seats in the waiting room...

£Zayn£

I knew Shane was at a losing battle with the doctor so I had to come in and help.

I didn't know anything about this guy but it was obvious he couldn't take care of the kid by himself.

After he helped me out the least I could do was help him financially with the baby.

I mean I have enough money that I don't know what to do with anyways...

Shane: why did you help me back there?

Zayn: I didn't want the kid going to a bad home either, and I'll even help you start off with the baby to pay you back for helping me.

Shane: you really don't need too...

Zayn: but I'm going too. And there is a better chance of two guys adopting a baby together then there is one guy adopting a baby without reason.

Shane: that it true...

Zayn: what kind of place do you live in? And what's the neighborhood like?

Shane: I live in a small two bedroom apartment and the neighborhood isn't that bad.

It didn't sound bad but I didn't like the thought of the baby growing up in an apartment. It sounded sketchy...

Zayn: why don't you come stay with me for a bit until we get everything situated?

Shane: I wouldn't want to be a burden...

Zayn: you wouldn't, I am rich and famous after all, and the house is more than big enough.

I wasn't making any good choices today but I didn't regret any of it...

--------------

Boredom+Snow day= update! I plan on supdating at least one of my stories every hour and this will be one of the ones that may be updated more today than others!

I superluv you all!!! <3