Chapter 3

JACKSON'S POV

Ramona looked so cute when she was sleeping because she holds her blanket. But after a while watching her she woke up to see me in her room waiting for her to wake up.

J: we have school
R: I will be ready in 39 seconds

I knew she was lying because she had to do her makeup

Romona pov

I got dressed and did my make upb in 10 seconds and I brushed my hair in 20 seconds

I ran down stairs with my bag and I grabbed my protein shake that my mom had made me this morning. My mom nevered grounded me from my phone because she knows I like communicating with my friends and my Papa. 

I started to wake into the living room to Jackson looking right at me and I love his smile it is very cute.  I loved what he was wearing today to.

Me and Jackson we're walking to school and oxnce we got there it went to my locker.

Lola cane walking straight to me and she seen how is was at my locker already.

L: Hey Romona
R: Lola just leave me the fuck alone okay.  You we're supposed to be my best friend but no you were hoping in would break up with Popko just for you can date him.

Then I walked away from Lola because she didnt treat me like a friend I was to her.  I wish I could just die. But if I do lola wouldn't even care or miss me because she is probably to busy with Popko.

Lol as pov

Haha I was just waiting for Romona and Popko to break up because I had a crush on Popko. Like I was about to die if Romona and Popko kept dating because they didn't make a good couple.

I just wish I didn't have to hurt Romona because I am her best friend but now I don't feel like me and her are friends again because she still won't respond to my text messages.

But she is really scaring me because she hasn't even left her bedroom and she hasn't been on hangouts til last month because that's how long me and Popko have been dating.

Popko pov

Hah lola doesn't know that I'm just using her to make Romona jealous but I am getting feelings for Lola what the fucking is happening I'm so scared because I had never had feelings for anyone.

Jackson pov

I can't believe lola would ever do this to Ramona.

So I made a letter to Ramona say:

Dear Ramona,

I had a crush on you for years and it all started by your smile I loved it because you are an amazing and a smart girl. Your smile is so beautiful and when I see it I start to blush. So I was wondering that since we live in the same house I was thinking maybe me and you can date and keep it a secret from everyone even our parents?  Because our parents thinks that we have each other.