rainbow dash x reader

Y/n pov.

I woke up to the sun shining in my big window that burned my eyes open.

I hopped out of bed and trotted downstairs to grab an Apple and walk back upstairs to take a shower.

After I washed my mane and tail I stepped out and grabbed a towel and dried my fur.

When i left the bathroom I heard a knock from my door.

" hold on I'm coming! ". I called as I quickly placed on my Christmas necklace that I got from my friend rainbow dash.

I opened the door to reveal a light blue Pegasus.

" uh, hi rainbow ". I said shyly.

" hey y/n, hey sorry to bother ya but I wanted to know if yeah like to walk around? ". She asked rather shyly.

I stood there staring at her for a moment then shook my head and smiled.

" oh! Sure! Just like me finish, you can wait on the couch ". I said as I walked back upstairs to finish.

Before I was completely upstairs I glanced to see that she sat on the couch and looked around.

I chuckled before I made my way upstairs.

I brushed my mane the way I liked it. ( straight, curled, or wavy ).

After I finished I trotted downstairs and saw rainbow staring at me from downstairs.

Once I was down the stairs rainbow looked at me for a moment then looked away blushing.

" Rainbow are you okay? ". I asked concerned for her little behavior.

" uh...". She stumbled for her words before she pecked my cheek.

I looked at her shocked before smiling and smashed my lips into her.

She tensed up but she kissed back enjoying that her mare friend kissed her.

Rainbow dash pov.

' score! ' I thought before y/n pulled away looking at me smiling blushing red.

I smirked and kissed her again before racing out of the house.

" RAINBOW! ". I laughed as she flew after me into the clouds passing other Pegasus.

I landed on a puffy big white cloud as y/n landed next to me pecking my cheek.

I smiled and cuddled with the mare that I love for the rest of the night.

Sorry if it was short but I had no ideas! I hope you liked it!