ɢooԀɞʏє, mʏ ʟoνє

Pink. That was her favourite colour.

Pink, was the colour of the tips of her hair the day I met her on the tube.

Pink, was the colour of the shirt she wore to our first date at the cinema.

Pink, was the colour of her ears and nose on a cold autumn day, the day I officially asked her to be mine.

Pink, was the colour of her cheeks whenever I would say something cliché.

Pink, was the colour of the big diamond in between two smaller white diamonds on the ring I proposed to her with.

Pink, was the colour of the sunset in the background when we said 'I do' at the alter on a beach.

Pink, was the colour of the pregnancy test that showed the sign for positive on it.

Pink, was the colour we painted the spare room when we found out we were having a girl.

Pink, was the colour of the blanket wrapped around our daughter, Ashley, when they handed her to us for the first time.

Pink, was the colour of my wife's tear-stained cheeks the day we found out she had cancer.

Pink, was the colour of her dress they put her in to be buried in.

Pink, was the colour of rose I would bring to her on every special holiday.

Pink, was the theme colour of our daughters wedding.

Pink, was her colour. And it looked wrong on anyone else besides her. And without her, pink was no colour at all.