"You're not going to let me leave the house until you do my makeup, are you?"

"Nope." Kyla shakes her head.

"Fine." I agree hesitatingly. "But no jewelry apart from my Quad bracelet."

Yes, my Quad bracelet. My brothers and I have one each. It's a leather bracelet attached to a silver plate with has our names engraved in it.

"Deal."

After Cassie applies the eyeliner, mascara and lipstick to my face, Hannah throws something at me. I catch it.

"Now go put on your dress."

"Dress?!" I exclaim. "I don't wear dresses! Or skirts. Or pink, unless it's has to do with breast cancer." I trail off. "And when did you even buy me a dress?"

"A few weeks ago." Kyla answers, doing her makeup. "I dragged Cole to the mall and he picked out the dress."

"He has some good taste in clothes." Cassie compliments, nodding in approval.

"Now go put the dress on." Hannah demands, pointing to the bathroom.

I grumble a few things under my breath in Spanish before stumbling into the bathroom.

"Holy shit." I whisper, looking in the mirror after I change. I don't see a tomboy who is obsessed with sports and Oreos. I see a woman who is dressed to impress.

The dress is red and goes up to my knees. It has a belt around the waist and shows off my curves.

As soon as I walk out of the bathroom, Kyla, Hannah and Cassie start squealing.

"Oh my god, you look so pretty!" Cassie compliments.

"I have never seen you in a dress." Hannah gawks. "You look really pretty."

"You look hot." Kyla smirks, bumping hips with me. "Kayden's definitely going to drool a river."

"Right back at you." I smirk back, replying to her earlier compliment before turning to Hannah and Cassie. "You guys look beautifuuuul."

They laugh. "Thanks."

"Put on you shoes." Kyla throws a pair of heels at me, nearly stabbing me in the face.

Heels? Oh, hell no. This is where I draw the line.

"Yeah, no. There is no way in hell I'm going to wear heels." I say, throwing them to the corner of the room. "You guys are making me wear makeup and a dress, I'm not wearing heels. I get to choose my own shoes."

They share a look before sighing. "Fine."

I grin smugly, skipping to Kyla's closet and pulling out a pair of black and white Converses.

Cassie's jaw drops. "Converse?!"

I shrug. "Your lucky I'm not wearing my Nikes."

They really are lucky. Nike is my brand and I always wear Nike shoes.

"Girls, the boys are here!" Kyla's mom calls from downstairs.

Hannah goes down first, then Cassie, then Kyla.

My turn.

"Tienes esto, chica. Te ves caliente y la mandíbula es goin Kayden a caer." (You got this, girl. You look hot and Kayden's jaw is going to drop). I mutter to myself in Spanish.

I take a deep breath and walk down the stairs. As soon as the boys see me, their jaws drop.

"Wow, sis you look great." Cole pulls me into a hug, kissing my forehead.

"Yeah, we've never seen you in a dress." Reese and Nate pipe up in unison, giving me hugs.

"Yeah, well don't get used to it." I smile, walking over to Kayden. "Hey, Kade, I think you got a little bit of drool..."

He snaps out of his trance and rolls his eyes. "Shut up. You look beautiful, Princesa."

"Not too bad yourself." I say as he ties the corsage onto my wrist and I pin one onto his leather jacket. Yes, his leather jacket. Instead of wearing a tux like my brothers, he's wearing a pair of faded blue skinny jeans, a loose white t-shirt and a black leather jacket. But he has a really good style, so I'm not complaining.

*~*

"Guys, can we get out of here?" I whine as Kayden, Nate, Cole, Reese, Kyla, Hannah, Cassie and I sit at a table. After two hours of dancing, we decided to sit down and rest.

"Not until they choose the Prom King and Queen." Hannah says, sipping her punch.

As if on que, the principal, Mr Farrington, speaks into the microphone. "Alright, kids, time for what you've all been waiting for, Prom King and Queen!"

Everyone cheers, going to stand in the dance floor. I don't get up, so Kyla drags me over.

"Your Prom King is...Kayden Paris!" Everyone cheers as Kayden walks onto stage and let's Mr Farrington put the crown on his head. "And your Prom Queen is...Summer-Storm TeNana-Williams!"

Everyone cheers even louder.

"Ha, that's funny, I could have sworn that he said-"

I'm cut off by Mr Farrington. "Summer-Storm!"

I look at him like a dear caught in headlights before Kyla pushes me towards the stage. Mr Farrington places the crown on my head.

"Everybody please clear the dance floor for the King and Queen dance."

Kayden puts his hands on my waist and I put mine around his neck as we sway to the music.

"You know, I'm more of a Hip Hop kinda gal." I trail off, looking up at him.

He chuckles. "Considering you've been doing Hip Hop for ten years now, I'm sure it is."

"Tonight wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be." I admit, smiling softly.

"Definitely wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be." He agrees, smiling down at me. I grin bore leaning up and pressing my lips to his, making the gym erupt in cheers and whoops.

"Want to get out of here?"

"Hell yeah."