Chapter Twenty Four

En başından başla

"Agreed!!!" I began to pound my fists against the window. Terasaka pulled us both away from the window with a head lock, one head in each arm.

"Don't get emotionally attached to a damn pudding!" He snapped. "It was made to be blown to bits!"

"That's my perfect pudding over there!" I tried to pry way his arms off me, but my desperation made me a bit sloppy.

"We can't do it! We need it in the yard forever, as a monument!"

"It'll rot!" The class shouted.

"Phew, time for a break."

What the-?!

"I detected the faint smell of a foreign object in with the deliciousness."

Aww, he found the bomb.

"I ate from caramel to pudding to dirt, then tunneled through the ground and removed it." Korosensei noticed that Takebayashi was shaking in frustration of failure. "Did you set up the bomb, Takebayashi-san?" The poor boy nodded. "Your calculations were spot on, but I picked up on the distinctive smell of plastic explosive. Next time, pay attention to any odor components, too."

"Yes, sir." Takebayashi said, a bit faint-hearted.

"And since you all worked together to make this pudding, you should all eat it together! I've set aside nice, clean, portions for you."

Behind him were glasses full of pudding. I took one, and took a taste. I felt goosebumps on my arm. "It's so good..." I awed.

"Well, foiled again." Maehara chuckled.

"And it was a good idea, too." Nakamura agreed.

"However, eating eggs that are meant to be discarded is, strictly speaking, a violation of economic rules. We'll consider that and the importance of food in our next civil class."

"Hai!" We all said in unison. As I enjoyed the pudding, Karma walked up to me, smirking. 

"So, do you feel bad, or the latter about this?" He asked.

"Both. Bad because I kinda hoped that Korosensei would fall into this one, and good because this pudding tastes nice~"

"Well, thank Kayano for that. She's impressive. You too, helping her out to make the pudding. It's pretty good."

"Thanks! But since I'm a person who pretty much lives off of dessert, you can't expect me to not know how to make some pudding, now, can ya?" I asked, winking as I gave a shrug. "After all, not even your closest friends can find out your true blade."

~~~~~

Today's phys ed class consisted of parkour... A cops and robbers parkour... not a sweat! I thought as I jumped over some boulders. Though our cops are Karasuma-sensei and Korosensei, Karasuma-sensei will look for us while Korosensei secures the criminals (which would be us) that will enter the jail ring once Karasuma-sensei tags us.

So far, I'm just playing solo. Mostly because they never noticed that I went past them. I heard a faint crack behind me. Only two footsteps, meaning one person. Rather fast. Must be Karasuma-sensei. About 50 meters away.

I silenced my footsteps, then camouflaged with the trees. I heard a faint whoosh went past me.

"Hmm... I thought someone was here..." Karasuma wondered out loud. "Must be hiding."

I quickly climbed up the trees and reached the highest branches. I then walked through there, trying to silence the sounds as much as possible. I then saw that Karasuma saw the others, so he chased them instead.