Chapter 5 - Right Now, It's SNSD

San Francisco, California, USA, April 18, 1989, 2:55 p.m., at the rooftop of the hospital.

Hyoyeon: OMO! Look! There's Jonald Oppa Time Machine and there is Oppa, running down to the building.

Taeyeon: Look, its Tiffany mother with Jessica's mother.

Hyoyeon: I will land this car first. (*le landing car). Yoona, go tell the guard to lock the staircase door on the ground floor. Taeyeon, you must stop their mother to go to the hospital until the car pops out.

YoonTae: OK!

Hyoyeon: Take this walkies-takie to keep in contact.

At the hospital.

Yoona: Guard, can you please lock the staircase door on the ground floor.

Guard 1: Why?

Yoona: Just do it.

Guard 1: Ok. (Talk to walkies-talie). Hey guys, lock the staircase door on the ground floor.

Yoona sneak away and head back to the Time Machine.

Meanwhile at the staircase...

Jonald: Shock! 30 seconds na lang, kailangan ko na bilisan ang takbo. Naku dalawang floor pa.

Arriving at the ground floor.

Jonald: Naku 5 Seconds na lang. WHAT!?  Di pa mabukas? Patay. (*le try open) BILIS NA! MAGBUKAS KA... (*CRASH!) (*SHOCK*)

Meanwhile at the park, 30 seconds before the accident

Taeyeon: Excuse me, mam, can we talk for a second.

Tiffany's Mother: Yes ?

After the accident...

At the park.

Taeyeon: OMO!

Jessica's Mother: What was that?

Taeyeon sneak away and head back to the Time Machine.

Tiffany's Mother: Well... Where did she go?

Jessica's Mother: I think she saved us.

At the staircase front door.

Jonald: Akyat na lang ulit ako sa second floor at bababa na lang ako ng escalator.

Other side of the door.

Guard 2: OMO! What happen? Let’s go and see what happen.

At the escalator.

Jonald: (Running down the escalator) Excuse me. A little hurry. Excuse me.

Arriving at the front gate.

Jonald: (*relif) Thank heaven that they were not involve in the accident anymore. (*look at the baller) Tiffany, Sunny, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yuri,
Yoona, Jessica, Seohyun and Sooyoung. Perfect and complete 9 Angels.

Meanwhile at the parking lot.

Hyoyeon: Good Job, everyone!

Taeyeon: Hush... That was easy

Yoona: Why is the Gasoline Bar is blinking?

Hyoyeon: Oh. That's another problem. We're running out of gas.

YoonTae: WHAT?

Hyoyeon: We need to see Oppa and talk to him.

Yoona: What I thought...

Hyoyeon: I know, but, he is the only one who knows where to get Plutonium for the Time Machine.

Taeyeon: Plutonium?

Hyoyeon: Yeah.

Taeyeon: AIGOO...

Meanwhile at the rooftop.

Jonald: Wait! Kailangan ko kunin yung Flux Capacitor sa Time Machine ni Tony para wala nang makagamit pa.

Jonald went down to the building and Taeyeon, Yoona and Hyoyeon was there.

Jonald: Taeyeon? Yoona? Hyoyeon? What are you doing here? How did you come here? No, it must be a...

Taeyeon: No. It's not a dream. Were from the future. We save Tiffany and Jessica's mother from the accident.

Yoona: And the Time Machine that you invented runs out of gas.

Hyoyeon: Specific, Plutonium

Jonald: First thing first. Thanks for helping. Second thing, what future?

Hyoyeon: We'll explain it to you later. Right now, can you help us find some plutonium?

Jonald: Hold on the second and I will remove the Flux Capacitor on this Tony's Time Machine.

After removing and destroy the flux capacitor.

Jonald: Ok. But there is only one thing.

Hyoyeon: What?

Jonald: It is hard to find plutonium in this year.

Hyoyeon, Taeyeon and Yoona: WHAT!