Camille's eyes looked into mine as she leant in, she quickly backed away as soon as we were close enough to share breath. I could tell she was to scared to get close to me, hopefully in time she will.

"Is that the time, I should probably go you know places to go....." Camille began to ramble before hurrying out of the room.

"Thank you Camille for protecting Hope, it means a lot to me knowing she has you in her life." I thanked as her back was turned rushing out of the door. As I finished she turned slowly before running up towards me and placing her hands around my neck, pulling me closer so we kissed. I gently returned it and placed my hands around her waist.

"It was no problem, really" She finished as she pulled away from the kiss smiling

..........

Myself and my two beautiful girls sat in the French cafe outside the French Quarter. This was Camille and I's favourite place in New Orleans, to sit and soak up the glowing New Orleans summer. A perfect place for a summer date.

The sun shined bright into Cami's golden hair lighting up her face. Making her, if possible, evening more angelic and beautiful.

"Here you go, one eclair and one Bakewell tart" the waiter said as he put down our cakes, I went to compel him but I was pulled back by Camille. "Have a nice meal" the waiter said before leaving. Great I missed my chance for a free meal.

"I want a nice normal lunch date with my goddaughter and her father, so no vampire powers" Camille said smiling knowing how much I hated not being able to use compulsion

"Well then you can sort the bill" I replied smiling my Mikaelson smirk. Cami playfully hit my arm before returning the smile and laughing.

"You should set a good example for your daughter by paying the bill for a lady so Hope can pick a nice gentlemen in the future" Cami said beaming her glorious smile at my daughter

"Very far future," I clarified " and if anyone is not a gentlemen to her I will compel them to priesthood" I replied totally series at this threat.

I looked down at my daughters pure eyes, thinking at what the future held for her. At the moment threats had been buried but for how long, my daughter will always be at risk and there is nothing I can do to prevent this danger.

 At the moment threats had been buried but for how long, my daughter will always be at risk and there is nothing I can do to prevent this danger

..............

I looked at my sweet daughter as our heads turned to each other in sync. Despite the absence of my sweet Camille I was determined to be the better man, the man my daughter deserved and the man Cami knew I could be.

"Now you may not remember your aunt Camille and in the future you may not remember me, but I promise you that I am sacrificing myself for the good of our family, for the good of you. I just need you to know that I'm not doing this because I do not love you, I'm doing this for you and because of my love for you." I said professing my love for my infant daughter. Through the words I said all I could see was the purity that was present in both Cami and Hope. Kindred souls they were.

I was holding Hope in my arms, clutching her close to my chest not wanting to let her go. But I knew I had to, for her sake and my families I had to play saint. Hayley had come over to me, for one last goodbye before staying by my bothers side, until they fell in a deep sleep.

"Here take Hope away from New Orleans. I trust you with my daughters safety" I said before handing Hope to Hayley and gently pulling the both of them into a goodbye. I was about to leave to face Marcel but I needed one last kiss form my daughter. I turned around to her and gave her a small peck on the head, her eyes shot up in love, warming my heart.

...... - back to reality

"Dad, Dad....." I could hear coming from in front of me but it was clouded by my blurring vision.  "Hello earth to Dad" It repeated waking me from my daze.

"Hope" I said once I came to realisation and my eyes fixated on my grown up daughter.

"Yeah Hope your daughter" She repeated laughing at my obliviousness. "You said you'd teach me to improve my paintings but you blacked out" Hope said as she walked over to my easel were a magnificent painting stood.

It was of the New Orleans night sky, its lights twinkling on the page, in the middle stood a smoke coloured wolf and it's shadow, in howling position  it's ocean blue eyes was the focus of the painting.

"It's beautiful" I finally said after starring at it speechless, how did my daughter get so good at art?

"Well thank you, I am your daughter . You'd be surprised how much the supernatural word gives inspiration" She replied. Relating to the blue eyes that resembled her own when in wolf form. 

I had my daughter back and she wasn't going any were, we were finally a family again.

A/N Filer chapter I know but Klamille is everlasting and there are some cute Klope scenes so why not

A/N Filer chapter I know but Klamille is everlasting and there are some cute Klope scenes so why not. I've finally finished for summer break and I'm off to Spain. What are you doing over summer, going away any where nice xxx