All I Have To Do Is Try (Red)

I throw a rock at a tree as hard as I can out of frustration.
'I lost her! To HIM! I had the chances of killing him..'

"Sir, sorry to interrupt but, we need to find a new area to set camp. This area doesn't have enough resources." One of my men said.
I look up at him, then nodded.

"Sounds like a good idea. We also need to find out where Y/N is. I can't afford to lose her."

'This may sound crazy but, I like her. Like, a lot. Like...
Love.
It's hard to explain how a crazy cannibal like me could ever like of love anyone.'

"Get your stuff ready boys! We're moving spots!" "Wouldn't that be dangerous!? We're low on numbers and we have very few rations." Someone said, who I thought was Cory but I just remembered that he died so it must've been one of my men who paid well attention to Y/N.
Which is triggering me. (I had too)

"We're moving because of that reason. There's a town nearby that I know no one's been too. Now move to the west!"

'We might even find Y/N...wait.. THE MIC! I NEVER TOLD HER ABOUT IT!'

"Before we leave, I forgot something! God please still have it in my office." I said the last part in a small whisper.

--------------
Cliffhanger

Yeah sorry, I have no ideas 😅