The Mighty Shall Fall | Peter Pan OUAT

"Melody, dearest Melody" I shot him a glare.. Maybe more than a simple glare, but it felt like I was sending 10,000 arrows straight to his dark, steadied heart.. One by one piercing through his royal flesh. Tearing away his crown, his dignity, and better! His life.. "There's no way out of this marriage, Melody.." He began to run his hand up my thigh.. Once more I slapped his hand away for the millionth time tonight.. "You're going to grow up Melody.."

"Age is nothing but a number that passes each year.." I spat as I sat up walking away, tugging my red dress with me.. "But rudeness and arrogance lasts forever.."

My chest pounded as I opened the golden doors, leading me to the corridors of the hallway outside of my bedroom.. I sighed in relief as I realized my soon-to-be husband wasn't following me..

My life wasn't always what you called a "fairy tail" that would be the last thing to call it. " 'But you're a princess? Your life is literally made out for you!'' You say? No, quite far from it! My father is in a war with a foreign country only few dare to know about, and those who do dare to never tell about it.. They say it's ruler is a blood-hungry beast.. He searches out villages to bring children to his side, and he trains them from a young age to be loyal, and to fight for him.. As foolish as it sounds, sometimes I'd wish I was one of those kids he took away..

My father doesn't love me, in fact he doesn't even bother to acknowledge me.. I'm just a little gust of wind passing through around here, nothing more than a mere grain of sand off of his shoes.. To make things even better, he's forcing me to marry: Prince Fernando William Hemmington of Ireland just to make sure we have an alliance for the war.. He doesn't want me to marry to be happy, no it's for a stupid war Father already knows we are destined to lose..

Just between you and me, I don't care if we even win or lose.. I don't know why we would either! Our village has never been touched by this so called 'evil mastermind'.. Mother always states that men are stubborn and would never survive without women, and I'm starting to believe it.. My mother his always by horrified fathers decisions, and very rarely does she try to tell them they are wrong..

As I walk down the corridor I make it to my small balcony overlooking the forest.. The view is breathtaking! I'm never allowed to leave the castle grounds. Father says that he is afraid the thief will snatch me up along with his other 'minions', as he calls them.. I smile at the idea of being taken to an enchanted land.. The wind blows my perfectly curled black hair back.. I close my eyes, taking in the feel, the sense of being free..

The wind will always be free, and all I want is a taste.. A tiny taste of freedom

| Hi everyone! This is a new fanfic I started writing like a week ago and I just wanted to see where it would take me.. Okay so this story (as in the description) is based on Peter being a ruthless leader to an unknown land called "Neverland" and Melody is the daughter of the king Pan is fighting with! Also I will soon inform you with a cast but as for now I can't until the main characters are introduced!

(But we all know robbie is Peter Pan if that isn't obvious)

Pleeeasee vote, comment, and share ily forever!!

Bye now! |