Little ghost

OHSHC Kyoya x OC

Akamai Misonuto is new to Ouran, she has been invisible all her life. Her parents basically forgot she exists, she is never noticed in school. She has never had a friend, and is as emotionless as a doll. Ever since she was little, she has had scars all over her body, and never talks. She does everything alone, always has and always will. She prefers the company of her animals. She can rap, break dance, skateboard like a pro, is a street-fighter (Skilled in every type of martial arts and fighting style) and street racer (Undefeated) named ghost wolf, because nobody knows who she is, and after her fights and races, she dissapears like a ghost. She gets the wolf part because of her wolf helmet, and the black wolves she has following her everywhere. When she goes to Ouran, everybody wonders who she is, and thinks she is a he. When she walks into music room #3 on accident, and breaks a 10 million yen vase, they try to make her their "Dog" like Haruhi, thinking she's a commoner because of her clothes. But when she pays them, they are shocked. And then they find out that they have no info on 'him'. And try to follow 'him' home. But what they dont know is that 'he' isn't going home. Akami is going to a street race.

They watch her race, still thinking she's a guy.

But when the host club are about to get mugged by a gang of 30+ people, Akami comes over. And saves their butts. Taking them all down with her wolves.

What will happen when they try to get her to join the club?Will love form? Will pasts come back? Who knows.