"I feel dizzy..." – You sat up with help – "Ugh, my nose! It's bleeding!"

Upon hearing this, Law picked you up in bridal style and without giving any explanation whatsoever ran out to the infirmary.

"Keep looking down!" – He sounded serious.

"But I'll dirty your clothes." – You still did as he told you.

"Fuck that!" – His annoyance was clear in his voice – "Why's the infirmary so far?!"

You had to agree with him, why was the infirmary so far??? You started thinking maybe it wasn't far, it was just your weigh that made it look so far from the effort, thinking all sorts of excuses you sank deeper.

"(Y/N)! Hear me when I'm talking!" – He put you down on a white sheeted bed.

"Huh? Where are we?" – His voice brought you back to reality.

"In the infirmary, isn't it obvious?!" – His harsh voice scared you so you looked away – "Show me your nose."

You moved your face up but shut your eyes in fear.

"What are you closing your eyes for? Look at me when I'm with you!" – He put his hands on your cheeks and leaned his forehead against yours.

You opened your eyes obediently and blushed from the proximity. He stared at you for brief seconds and smirked satisfied.

"You still haven't changed... my obedient neko." – Somehow his words hurt you.

The thought of being used again because of your innocence drove you mad.

"I'm not your neko!" – You slapped his hands away from your cheeks.

Again, you shocked him, but he didn't respond this time. He took the first aid kit and treated you in silence. You too stayed silent, not looking him in the eyes.

In the end, he put the kit away and you got up thanking him while he still had his back facing you.

"Do you seriously believe I only used you as a toy after all this time?..." – You stopped for a moment not turning around.

You had hurt his feelings but he had hurt yours too. You heard footsteps. He had turned around waiting for an answer but your mouth wouldn't stop trembling. It only took him a moment to understand you were crying and pin you down on the bed kissing you wildly.

Your mouth was invaded by his sudden move. His tongue fresh and clean explored your every corner. His hands kept yours on each side of your head with a strong but gentle touch. His legs placed between yours preventing you from running or kicking. His muscled torso glued to yours with his weigh. And there you stayed, immersed in passion, rubbing your bodies against one another.

The kiss broke after some long minutes with both breathing heavily. He pleaded for more, but you refused turning your face to the side.

"I can't!" – You felt guilty – "Not with an engaged man..."

"How did y-you?..." – His eyes widened.

"So it is true..." – You felt betrayed.

"(Y/N)..." – His expression softened.

"And you don't even deny it!" – You felt like trash.

"(Y/N)..." – His hair covered his eyes.

"You're such a liar!" – You started shaking and squirming but he held you tight.

"(Y/N)!" – But you didn't stop.

"Let me go! I HATE YOU!" – You lied.

"(Y/N)-YA!" – His loud shout made you stop in fear – "DON'T GO AROUND SNEAKING INTO PEOPLE'S LIFES AND JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS WHEN YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!... It's true that I'm engaged..."

"With Monet..." – You averted your eyes.

"Yes, with Monet..." – He sighed and buried his face in your neck – "But not for the reasons you think. Our parents arranged the marriage, they were once coworkers and now that each has the top two best hospitals in the country they hoped we'd succeed them and unite their empires through marriage."

"Then you d-don't feel anything for h-her?" – You blushed feeling like a complete fool.

"If I did would I be here?" – He lifted his head and kissed your lips.

"I don't know! If the biggest womanizer in One Piece told you that would you believe it?" – You took the risk and giggled.

"What do I have to do to make you believe in me?" – He kissed your neck.

"Hmm... How about... You beat Zoro up?" – You laughed with the impossible thought.

"Ok." – Not the answer you expected.

"Are you serious?" – You looked at him in the eye.

"Yup." – He kept kissing your neck calmly.

"You're crazy!" – You started panicking imagining the scene.

"For you, always." – He kissed you on the lips passionately – "But I want a reward."

"W-What?" – Knowing him, you thought he'd ask the most perverted thing.

"A date." – He smiled handsomely.

"F-Fine..." – You gave him a warm smile – "Law-ya..."

"Oh shut it (Y/N)." – He sighed blushing heavily and making you laugh.

(A/U):

Again I forgot to say Law doesn't specifically wear his hat, it stays the reader's preference! The same goes for Zoro's eye!