Audrey

After everyone was escorted out of the hospital, Diamond requested that the security guards let me come back to the room. Amazingly, they allowed me to. Diamonds mom was killed that night in her room so they moved her to another room. Now her mom was down in the morgue. I did not know that Nikki was her mom. I didn't have anything against Nikki except the fact that she didn't do what I asked her to.

"Aj can you hold me please" Diamond asked me when I walked back into her room.

"After you  wash your stankin ass I will" I laughed as I took a seat next to her bed.

She laughed and mushed me  side the head. She grabbed her call light and signal for the nurse to come bathe her. After the nurse came and did her job, I got in the bed beside diamond and held her. I was careful not to move too much due to her gunshot wound. I heard my phone beep from a text message. I I didn't want to get up and get it from the nightstand so I laid there waiting for Diamond to go to sleep. I laid my head back on the pillow and went into deep thought but that was short-lived because I felt warm kisses on my neck. It felt so good. I I held my head down and pulled diamonds head up to meet my lips. We kissed so intense and the aroma from her bath her body held, turned me on at an all-time high. My hand traveled from her erect nipples down to her Peach. As soon as my finger found her hole, her tunnel sucked it in. I fingered her Softly As we locked lips furiously. I hungrily kissed her neck and traced my tongue down to her erect nipples. I took them into my mouth and sucked them gently and grabbed them with my lips. I was fingering her at the same time. I I had her juices dripping between my fingers. I I traced my tongue down to her soaking wet Peach. I grabbed her clitoris with my mouth and sucked it lightly. I I spread my tongue out and licked her from her clitoris to her pussy hole. She grabbed the back of my head and forced my tongue deeper into her. She spread her legs wider and lifted her legs and fuked my face. I did not get off beat as I grabbed her thighs and rotated my tongue inside her tight  sloppy wet pussy. She grabbed the back of my head with the both of her hands and begin to shake uncontrollably. She busted on my face. She surprised me when she sat up and demanded I lie down on my back. I did as she asked and laid down. That she had turned me on even more. She straddled my face and squatted. She looked down at me in my eyes.

"Eat this pussy AJ" she said while licking her lips.

She grabbed a hold of the Rails on the side of the hospital bed as I grabbed her thighs and pulled her down on my tongue. She rode my tongue like she was doing a rodeo show. She threw that pussy back and forth , side to side , and in a circle on my face. I did not miss a Beat. I licked her clit and sucked her whole pussy and then I rammed my tongue in her hole. She went to a fit of convulsions as I held her in place. She bust in my mouth and I swallowed every drop. She rolled over beside me holding your chest.

I asked her was she okay and she said she was more sleepy than in pain. I guess that medicine they gave her before they sent her into her new room, worked. I held her until she went to sleep. I I eased out of the bed and retrieved my phone from the nightstand. It was a text and a few missed calls from Mike. I didn't bother to call him back ,I just went to the directions he sent me. As I was leaving the hospital, I I decided to see where Jordan was so I pulled up the GPS tracking system and saw that he was located at the same address that Mike Mike sent me. I called Mike I told him to meet me outside. I I knew Jordan was watching but I didn't care. I picked up Mike and parked down the road to wait on Jordan to pass by. It didn't seem like he was coming so I went to his sweet to Kara's house.

****
After we made it to the condo, Takara was in the bed sleep so it made it easier to handle her. We tied her to a chair in the kitchen. Soon after , Jordan arrived and we got into a tussle because I shot at him. I intended to miss. I told him everything that was going on before I killed him. I had just wanted to strip him of his pride and ego but his mouth is what left him stankin in his mistress kitchen.