Part 16 (Warning and challenge)

Start from the beginning

Manik:- I will never. Nandini is mine. You understand. You guys never able to separate us.

Mukti:- Oh really Manik mai bhi dakhta hu kese tum Nandini ke pas kese jate ho. Mai tum dono ko ak nahi hone duggi separation tho dur ki bat hai. You hurt her enough now. We won't let you hurt her more. (Oh really Manik I will see how you will go near Nandini. I will never let you both become one, separation is way too far. You hurt her enough now. We won't let you hurt her more.)

Navya:- Nandini also don't like you. She hate you. So you should back off.

Manik:- Never what is mine is mine.

Cabir:- Manik shant ho ja. Mukti Navya Manik really love Nandini. ( Manik stay clam. Mukti Navya Manik really love Nandini)

Dhruv:- Haa guys. (yes guys)

Mukti:- You guys stop acting. Manik stay away.

Manik:- I will not. Mai humesha Nandini ke pas hi rahugga. ( I will not. I will always stay with Nandini)

Mukti:- Or mai bhi dakhti hu tum Nandini ke pass kese jate ho. ( and I will see how you will go near Nandini)

Manik:- Oh ho you are challenging me.

Mukti:- Yesa hi samjo. ( Think like that)

Manik:- Tho pir tik hai challenge accepted. Or you know that Manik Malhotra never lose. ( then challenge accepted and you know that Manik Malhotra never lose)

Mukti (fake smile):- All the best.

Then she left with Navya. Manik have a smirk on his lips.

Manik:- Guys tum dono jao. Mai tum dono ki bhabi se milke ata hu. ( Guys you go. I will go and meet your sister in law)

Cabir:- Oh ho bhabi and all. ( Oh ho sister in law and all)

Manik smiled shyly and blushed.

Dhruv:- Our hunk is blushing oh mai sapna tho nahi dakh raha hu. ( Our hunk is blushing. Am I dreaming!)

Manik:- Stop it yaar. You guys go to room I'm coming now and Cabir I need to know everything.

Cabir nervously nod his head an left with Dhruv. Manik went to meet his Juliet.

Nandini fresh up and went to meet Rohan. She was going to entered inside Rohan's room but suddenly someone pull her in other room and who can it be obviously Manik. Manik pinned her to the wall. Nandini try to get out but all in vain.

Nandini (angrily):- Manik get off me. Why are you always pull me like that?

Manik:- Because agar mai tumhe pyaar se bulata tho tum kaha mere hat mai ati. Or yeh idiot ke pas itna jane ki kya jaru rat hai. ( Because if I called you with love you never come to me and why you need to go near that idiot)

Nandini:- Tumhe kya mai jo bhi karu? Problem kya hai tumhara? ( why you care whatever I do. What is your problem?)

Manik:- I have problem. You will not got to him. I don't like it. You are mine.

Nandini:- Mine mine mine I'm not yours. I will never be.

Manik was smiling all time and looking at Nandini. Nandini saw this.

Nandini:- Why are you smiling?

Manik:- You look so cute when you get angry. Your this cotu sa nose kitna red ho jata he. (Your this small nose became red)

Nandini make a irritated face. Manik was coming close to her. Nandini was looking into Manik's eyes. Manik was very close to her. They can feel their heart beat. Nandini closed her eyes.

Manik kiss the tip of Nandini's nose. Nandini open her eyes with a jerk. Manik smirk looking at Nandini's face. Manik track his finger on her hair.

Manik:- Nandini why are you so shocked. Tum kus or accept kar rahi thi. ( Are you accepting something else)

Nandini:- Nahi tho. Hatto yeha se. ( No. Leave from here)

Nandini push Manik and run from there. Manik laughed loudly.

Manik:- Oh god why I didn't notice this girl before. I am falling for her even more. I will never let anyone separate us.
Why not that be your friends only. You are only mine.

Manik shyly smiled and left from there.

That's for today. Hope you guys like this part.

Thank you all who vote and comments. If you like this part please vote and comments.

Love
Asha