~Larry X Female Reader

(Y/N)'s Point Of View

I was playing Video Games with my bestest friend Larry Koopa. We were playing MK8 on the Wii U. I was my Mii character, and Larry was himself. He'd almost always win, and I sucked. "Let's play Mario Party 10, something else then MK8." I said, as grew a frown upon my face. He started laughing. "Is it because you're losing (Y/N)!?" He asked in a mocked romantic voice. He started laughing again. "Oh my god..." I said. Then my stomach rumbled. "Hey, wanna get a snack?" I asked Larry. He nodded.

Larry's Point Of View

Me and (Y/N) were getting some hot chips, like she's hot. When I took out the bag I then started blushing for some reason, probably because I love her. She looked at me confused, like she was gonna ask me why i'm blushing, and she did. "Larry," Asked (Y/N), " Why are you blushing?" She started blushing too. I said nothing, grabbed two bowls, and poured the chips in. I grabbed us some water so our mouths will be on fire for only a few seconds. "Here." I grabbed the bottles of water and bowls, and carried it in the living room. It felt like I was holding (Y/N), and I started to blush again. I sat our stuff down and put on our favorite TV show The Loud House. I then interrupted. "(Y/N)?" I asked her. "Yeah Larry?" (Y/N) asked. I could see her beautiful (H/C) hair and her sparkling (E/C) eyes. "Follow me." I said quietly, and led her to my sky blue room.

(Y/N)'s Point Of View

Larry led me to his sky blue room, and locked the door for some strange reason. "Um, Larry? Why did you-" All of a sudden, he grabbed my wrists and threw me to the wall, and it hurt. He spreaded me apart, holding onto my wrists still. Now I was blushing red hot! I tried to free myself but he was too strong. Then I felt something warm on my lips. Larry was kissing me!!! Then he stopped, but I didn't want it to. I then slammed my lips onto his. His face was red as a tomato like mine. "I love you too Larry." I said. He let go of my wrists and jumped on me. He was fighting hugs with me. We kept rolling giving each other hugs until we fell asleep, and I could hear his heartbeat while I was sleeping.