TWO ⚡️ HEROES AND VILLAINS

Começar do início

After completing my normal routine in the bathroom I stepped back into my bedroom and picked out an outfit to wear. I settled on a sweater, jeans, and a small key necklace. The key unlocked a music box I got for my 'birthday' a few years ago.

I grabbed my phone and trekked out to the kitchen. I asked SASS to put on some music while searching for ingredients to make pancakes. I took out everything I would need to start from scratch. I had the time. I always had the time.

I took a small amount of flour from the bag, blowing it out like it was glitter. When it settled on the counter and on the floor I sighed, mentally slapping myself.

"(Y/n) you idiot," I whispered. I'd have to clean that up later.

I avoided spreading flour everywhere again and continued to make my pancakes. After I put some batter into different pans, I put the ingredients back in their rightful spots. When the kitchen was cleaned up, I flipped the pancakes I had on the stove, dancing around the kitchen without a care.

"Miss, Poison Ivy is here to see you."

"(Y/n)!"

I grunted as a blur slammed into me. I smiled through the pain, hugging Ivy back. After she finished cutting off my air supply she started hitting me lightly on the arm.

"You never called me back missy! Accidentally clicked end call my ass. What happened?"

"There was a break-in, I thought I heard something, and I didn't want to worry you, or make too much noise to draw attention," I lied, sticking relatively close to the truth.

"You should have told me before you hung up, I would have been here in a heartbeat!" Ivy scolded, pulling me into another hug.

"I'm sorry," I mumbled, looking down at the spatula in my hand in shame.

"Oh, honey, I'm not mad, I was just scared for you. I didn't know what was going on and your text worried me even more," she pulled back, running from the room.

"Alright," I watched her go in confusion, turning back to the food I made.

I stacked the pancakes I made onto a plate, loading on the toppings I wanted. I could afford to eat crap considering the fact that I had an hour of intense training six days a week.

"I was out shopping yesterday and I found something for you!" Ivy squealed, running back with three bags in her hands, "I was thinking about how you were talking about being more fashionable and I thought this was perfect. Now hurry up and eat so you can try it on!"

When Ivy said shopping she meant stealing, but she meant well and she had a great sense of style. Although, she generally showed more than what I was used to. She wore what she did because she knew she was beautiful; I wore what I did because I didn't have to worry about impressing anyone.

I hurriedly scarfed down my pancakes, taking care not to choke on them. When I was done a few short minutes later I got up to put my plate in the sink. I was rounding the corner of the counter when Ivy screeched.

"Why is there flour all over the ground?" Ivy grabbed a washcloth from the sink, "You can't live like this (Y/n). If your life isn't clean, then it isn't worth living. I surround myself with plants but that doesn't mean there's dirt everywhere I go."

"I understand," I couldn't help but chuckle as Ivy wiped down the floor and counters until she deemed them clean enough.

"Alright, now that I've put your life together for you we can continue," Ivy pulled me into the living room and set the three bags down in front of me.

I chose the one closest to me, pulling out a black miniskirt that I already knew would show off some skin. I scrunched up my nose, quickly covering it up when I noticed Ivy staring at me. I pulled up the next bag. In that one was a white top, obviously meant to go with the skirt. In the last bag was a pair of white flats.