Chapter 1: Friends?

Chapter 1

I texted Destery to tell him I was at his house before turning up his driveway to his house.

"Hey girl!" Destery said as he opened the door before I could even knock.

"Hey!" I said smiling at my friend. I walked past him into his house and kicked my shoes off.

"Ready for me to beat your ass?!" Destery said shutting the door and sitting on the couch in front of the tv.

"Ha! You wish," I said turning the tv on and then sitting next to him.

"When have you ever won?" He asked handing me a controller.

"Uh... That one time," I said awkwardly.

Destery laughed and started the game.

We played for a good hour before he beat me.

"Ugh!" I threw my controller to the ground and made my classic pouting face.

"Hey! Don't brake my controller!" Destery said pretending to get mad.

I punched his arm and then crossed mine.

"Oh," Destery laughed, "I see how this is." He pushed me hardly away from him.

I opened my mouth wide in shock before pushing him to the ground and pinning him flat on his back. I smiled down at him, "Ha!"

Destery laughed and rolled me over so I was on my back.

I grabbed his arms and pulled him close to me and pinched his arm.

"Ow!" He said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder.

I screamed as he threw me back on the ground softly. I quickly got up and tackled him down onto the couch and started hitting him.

He laughed and held onto my waist.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pretended to choke him. He bit my neck and I shouted out, "Don't do that you'll make me horny!" I imidietly felt him let go of me and I sat up so I was sitting on his lap. I pushed my hair back and felt myself blush, "I didn't mean to say that."

"It's fine," Destery smiled.

"I'm hungry," I said getting off his lap and standing up in front of him.

"We can eat in a minute," Destery grabbed my hand and pulled me back onto him. He stared into my eyes and grabbed my waist and pulled it close so I was sitting on him again, "Can I do this?" He whispered.

I nodded quickly and pressed my lips against his. I felt him smile into our kiss and I took my chance to stick my tounge slightly into his mouth.

He kissed me back for what felt like only a short time before he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He layed me down on the couch and hovered over me, looking into my eyes before pulling his shirt off.

I traced his chest with my fingers before pulling my own shirt off. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him again while he slipped my bra off.

He moved his lips down to my neck and kissed me softly.

I took this opportunity to run my hands down his sides and pull his pants down.

He kicked them off and I looked down at his boxers where I could clearly see his erection.

I giggled quietly before removing my own shorts.

Destery moved down to my waist and pulled my underwear off and kissing my lips. I moaned softly as he started to use tounge. When I was fairly wet he took off his boxers and slipped himself into me. I breathed in sharply as he entered me all the way.

He looked at me and smiled as he thrusted in and out of me quickly. His breath grew heavier as he picked up the pace, not slowing down once.

I moaned loudly, "Destery, I'm so close! Fuck! Don't stop!"

"I won't babe," he said between breathes.

I moaned loudly as I reached my climax, "Destery!"

"Oh god, babe," I felt his cum fill me as he stopped. He took a deep breath before pulling out and standing up.

I sat up and took a couple breathes and looked as his naked body before standing up next to him. I felt some of his cum run down my leg and I pressed myself against him not being able to stand correctly.

Destery smiled and looked down at me, "Again?"

I quickly nodded, "Yes please!" I pushed him down on the couch and got on top of him. I caressed his cheek and kissed him again as he rubbed my clit. I reached my hands down past his and used my hand to stroke his dick.

He moaned quietly in my ear and grabbed my waist.

I thrusted my hips into his and he entered me. I took another sharp breath before moving my hips back and forth over him. His hands never left my hips as he moaned.

"Fuck!" He said closing his eye, "Don't stop babe!"

"Don't worry I'm not done yet," I said picking up the pace.

He moaned loudly and I felt his cum fill me again, "Kylee!"

I moaned as I finished with him, "Oh fuck!" I lifted my hips off him and layed on the side of him and rested my head against his bare chest.

He laughed quietly, "I-"

"Shit!" Nathan screamed as he opened the front door, "Sorry!" He covered his eyes in a panic.

I scrambled to get off of him and pulled on my underwear and bra then shirt and shorts.

Destery quickly pulled his boxers off, "Nate! Go!"

"Yeah! Sorry!" He quickly shut the door and walked through the living room, "Hey, Kylee."

"Hey, Nate," I said quietly.

"Fuck! So sorry bro!" He said hurrying into another room.

"I should go," I said quickly.

"No," Destery grabbed my hand and pulled me up against him, "Kylee-"

"No, really," I pulled away, "I should go." I sat down and quickly put my shoes on.

"Ky," Destery said walking over to me.

"What?" I said standing and facing

away from him and putting my hand on the doorknob.

"Don't leave," he said sounding sad.

I opened the door, "I shouldn't have- fuck. I need to go." I left and shut the door behind me. I didn't walk away. Instead I rested my back against the door.

"I'm sorry," I heard Destery say, "I love you."

I sighed quietly.

"Fuck!" I heard him shout followed by a loud bang.

I quickly stood up straight and ran down the path and into the street. I ran all the way home.