Chapter Six

Chapter 6 - Endearment

"Come here," Jackson demanded, as he sat at his office desk, eying the vision that was his beautiful wife. They were off to dinner at a restaurant that had been reserved and Amelia had just walked in all dressed up. She made her way towards her husband and sat upon his lap, her waist immediately encased by his arms.

"I love this dress on you," Jackson said, nuzzling his wife's neck as she sat on his lap.

"Really? It's new, I thought it was a little too short and revealing but Patricia forced my hand in buying it..." Amelia responded, even though he was her Husband of over two years now, she still felt slightly conscious under his intense gaze, she yearned to please him, to be the perfect wife. Patricia Cambridge was one of her brother-in-laws wives.

"It is too short and much too revealing..." Jackson mused, taking in the red Chanel dress with a dangerously low neckline that accentuated his wife's bosom, her cleavage was the highlight of the dress. He dipped a finger in the warm creek between her breasts, slowly dragging it from the apex of her cleavage to wear the dress began.

" It's so sexy, I want to rip it off you baby," Jackson explained, removing the promiscuous finger that had Amelia shuddering under his ministrations.

"No.. not this dress mister! Chanel costs money!" Amelia tried to stand up from her Husbands lap for fear that he would go through with it as he had in the before in the past.

********

7months ago

Amelia had sauntered into the living room ready to leave for her husbands parents anniversary dinner. She wore a black dress that clung to her lithe body and was held by two spaghetti straps at her creamy porcelain shoulders. Her jewellery was minimal, with just her wedding ring and a pair of earrings she had received from Jackson the week before. She had ventured out with her makeup, choosing a smokey eye and a sensually deep purple lip. she looked ravishing and she couldn't wait to see her husbands reaction.

"Bloody hell," she heard to her side and she turned to see Jackson in his white shirt and briefs only, his trousers strewn across the ironing board which had been deserted as she walked in.

" Do you like, husband?' she asked, giving him a twirl and grinning like a teenager.

Jackson grunted in reply, words were not needed as he made his way towards his wife, his hands instantly finding her hips. His lips found hers in a slow and sensual kiss that progressed as his tongue massage her own, his erection was now pressed against her and she could feel it through the thin material of her dress.

"I want this off Lia," he moaned between kisses. It was then that she realised the nickname only escaped his lips in the throws of passion and leading up to their love making. His hands travelled the length of her luscious body, caressing her bottom tightly, increasing her desire for him. It was then that his fingers found the zip... though he felt it was a nuisance and delighted in tearing the dress clean of her body; leaving her in the skimpiest lace lingerie that had him worshipping her body for hours after.

They were late to the anniversary dinner.

**************

Jacksons laughter rumbled deeply in the restaurant as he conversed with his wife over dinner; the little dates here and their over the past two years was what kept them so infatuated with one another. Presents for no particular reason, stolen kisses, merciless teasing, conversations that ran deep, and of course passionate lovemaking... it was how they had lived their lives for the past two years and they were besotted. A bond had been formed, and as yet, it seemed unbreakable.

"Then she said to me, is their anything you don't like about your husband?" Amelia continued, retelling the highlight of her day. A marriage councillor had come for a special campaign at the hospital and the Doctors had looked in at breaks for a laugh. Amelia had conversed with a marriage specialist.

"Oh go on, this'll be interesting, " Jackson smirked, listening intently to hear what negativity would come out of his sweet wife's mouth.

"And I said.... nope." Amelia smiled, suddenly finding a spot on the tablecloth increasingly fascinating.

"You lie! I know their are things you dislike that I do...harsh words may never slip due to you're kind heart but actions speak louder wife," he replied honestly,

"Okay.. truly I said to her that you are a tad.. teeny bit.." She paused mid-sentence for she didn't like negativity.

"Bossy?" Jackson finished off for her, he knew Amelia very well and knew what she meant.

"A bit..." Amelia giggled, leaving a tiny gap between her forefinger and thumb.

"Well now I'm incredibly upset, my wife finds me a nuisance..." He teased, crossing his arms across his chest in a childish manner.

"Hey! You put words in my mouth, husband!" she grinned, her heart warming at the easy banter between them...

"I'd like to put something in you mouth darling," Jackson winked, for he knew such language made her blush and truly, he adored her blush.

"Oi!" Amelia chastised, though a smile was not far from her face..

**************

Incredibly mushy chapter, I know. However Plot thickens in next chap.

Thankyou for reading.

- A