Chapter 2: Concert

Chapter 2: Concert

JOCELYN'S POV

We got there and there were so many people lined up with Falling in Reverse T-Shirts and 'I Love Ronnie' T-Shirts and everything. It was sickening. We got in line and these girls turned around to us.

"Hey!" One of them greeted.

She had long black hair in an scene/emo style. She had on heavy eyeliner and a white FIR shirt. She had black skinnies and black combat boots. She had bright blue eyes and pale skin.

"Hi!" My sister said back.

"I'm Jade" 

"I'm Beverly" My sister greeted.

"Hi I'm Annie!" The other girl greeted. She had short brown hair in the same style as Jade. She had on a minimal amount of eyeliner and her skin was tan. She had hazel eyes to match her hair. She had a black FIR shirt and black skinny jeans with black boots.

"Say your name" My sister kicked me.

"Owww umm Jocelyn"

"Oh cool, I see you like Black Veil Brides" Jade said.

"Sure do!"

"If you don't mind me asking, why did you wear one to a FIR concert?"

"I don't like Falling in Reverse, simple as that."

"WHAAAAAAT" They both asked.

"How could you not like them!" Jade asked.

"Why are you here if you don't like them!" Annie said.

"Well, first off my sister dragged me hear and to answer your question" I said to Jade. "Music is shitty and unoriginal, Escape The Fate is way better, the lead singer is a horrible, drug addict, jailburg who can't sing at all."

Their faces were just blank.

"Well, um, ok then" They said and just ignored me and talked to Beverly.

Thats fine, I don't want them to give me shit about this anymore. I put my earphones in my ears and started playing Youth and Whiskey.

These words are burning inside me
Spent years in liquid harmony
This dream is who I wanna be (youth and whiskey)
I grew from those who hate me
Stand fast to a razor blade symphony
Cigarettes and lyrics made me (youth and whiskey)

I sang silently in my head.

Black tides of smoke and misery
A loaded gun and a bastard's history
My temple's full of crazy (youth and whiskey)
No sorrow left inside me
Celebrate the moments behind me
They shine his holy memory (youth and whiskey)

We got up to the front, they took our tickets and we got our spots. I kept listening to my iPod until the lights darkend and I heard girls screaming so I turned it up louder. No matter how loud I put it, his horrible voice still drilled my ears. I tried to tune him out but no such luck. Finnaly after an hour of torture I heard girls scream and the lights came back on.

"Good, lets go" I said pausing my music.

"Cmon!" My sister screamed and pulled me up to the front, through the crowd.

"Woah, what the fuck are you doing!" I figured out finnaly she had a shortcut to where they were signing.

We waited for what seemed like eternity until we got up to the front. I music was blasting Hallelujah by Fit For Rivals.

"Jocelyn, earphones out" My sister growled ripping my earphones out.

"Bitch" I snapped and looked to see Ronnie staring at me.

"What do you want" I snapped.

"Nothing" He said with a smile.

"Well stop looking at me, its annoying" I said and trudged off behind my sister.

"You could've been at least a little nice to him."

"Nope" I said and then she dragged me back inside and up to the stage.

She hung something around my neck, I looked and it was backstage passes. Ahahaha hell no.

"Umm hell no"

"Umm hell yes" She said showing our passes and continuing in.

"Jay, come on!"

"NO!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me in.

We saw the guys enter and my sister tensed up.

They saw us and came over to us.

"Hey, hope you had a great time"

"Yep!"

"Nope" We said at the same time.

"And why didn't you have a good time?" The guitarist with a brittish accent asked.

"I despise you guys" I snapped.

"Oh so thats why you were being so cold back there" Ronnie said.

"You betcha! Can we go now Bev?"

"No"

"BEVERLY!"

"NO!" She screamed. "Sorry about her"

"No, no problem at all" The other guitarist said.

"Well how about you to come on tour with us, let us prove were not bad guys"

"Haha, not-"

"Alright!"

"WHAT?! NO!"

"YES!" She insisted and I gave her a death look, shooting a million daggers at her.

Why does my sister have to be so persistent and crazy with this band!

"Alright, we'll pick you up tomorrow" My sister gave them our address and we talked a little more or, they did, I focused on my music.

She gave them our ADDRESS!

"Whatcha listenin to" Ronnie asked taking an earphone out of my ear.

"None of your fucking buisness" I said taking the earphone back from his and facing away from him.

"Burn. Hmm, Fir For Rivals is a really good band."

"Please don't say that, I want to continue to like them. Now please leave"

"Alright, alright" He said and went back over to his band.

***********************************************************************************************************

Youth and Whiskey ------------------->

Burn in external link

What Beverly looks like ------------------->

Listening to Girl In A Coma by FFR