Better Plan

Sneaking out

They look at each other then at me.

I really have a bad feeling about this.

"You are to marry Haruno Sakura."

Chapter 7

Mikoto P.O.V. ( Sasukes mom)

I know it was the right choice.
I know my son has been in love with Sakura Haruno when we visited her mothers funeral.

He keeps on staring at her and be mesmerized by her. but it seems she never noticed it. I won't blame her.

Losing your mother on a very young age can really affect your whole life.

But as I saw her grow to a beautiful young lady, I know my son would fall for her more.

When Mr. Haruno agreed on Sasukes and Sakuras marriage, it will only be a matter of time till Sakura will be Sasukes wife.

Authors P.O.V.

Sasuke could not believe what his hearing. The girl his planning to marry is the girl on the swingset he met when he was young. He never knew it would be like this. He never wanted sakura to be forced on marrying him after he knew she can't remember him.

He was hurt when he found out she can't remember him. He kept the doll she gave him all through the years that always remind him of her.

After the scene on the swings, he watch her back as she leave him clutching on her doll for remembrance that she was able to make him smile even when his miserable.

He can't really remember why he was crying that day. But he found himself sitting on the swings for comfort.

And then she showed up and he find warmth, happiness, and bliss with her presence.

Ever since then he was determined to find her. Even though she don't know his name he knows hers.

After all it's not hard to notice her beautiful pastel pink hair and bright emerald eyes.

When he found her a couple of weeks later, she was the one that needed comfort.
He saw her hurt eyes as she stared at her mothers corpse being buried on the ground while clutching on a mans neck that Sasuke Thought was her father for comfort.

Sasuke keeps on staring at her till he finally tug her mothers arm to know the answer to his question.

Her mother looked down at him with puffy pink eyes.

"Hmmm? ....yes, Sasuke?"

"Whose that?" He said as he pointed out a girl with pink hair burrying her face on his fathers neck.

"Oh." Mikoto said then gave a bitter smile. "You see Sasuke, the woman who died is my best friend when were in highschool who also happens to be the girls mother. She's Sakura haruno, Sasuke. Why did you ask?"

Sasuke was taken aback at his mothers question that make him blush wondering if it's embarrassing if her mother would lough at him if he told her his in love with her.

So he just smiled and said..."Just wondering! I want to make her smile mom. A beautiful girl like her should not be sad!"

This time it was Mikotos turn to be taken aback. She just giggled at her son and look at him.
She took him in her arms and stared at his eyes and saw her husbands eyes when he told her his In love with her.