He replies and I follow for his voice. He was at a a store I couldn't see the name because the it faded. He had a full bag like me,shit I forgot to get clothes. "What'd you get?" I asked. "Some clothes and a lot of food. What'd you get?" Nick said. "Some ammo and knives along with some food too." I replied but lied a bit. "Ok,this was a successful run we should go now because I think our yelling is bringing some walkers here." Nick said and ran off. It was already like I wanna say 5:27. I ran off behind him and hurried to get home.

Me and nick ran into some lurkers on the way there but we finally made it I seen y/n holding a animal creature laughing, she's always been good with animals. I watched as her hair waved through the wind. Her breasts go up as she laughed. And well let's say that she doesn't exactly have small breasts but she doesn't have big ones either. I felt myself getting hard,I blushed and walked over to her.

{Y/n}
I sat outside waiting for Luke and nick. My best friends, I head my arms resting on my knees. I sat there until I heard a rustle in the bush. I got up thinking it was Luke and Nick but it was a animal. He must be lucky surviving this. It was a bunny,I bent down and called it to me. It hopped to me and sniffed my finger before licking my hand. I laugh and pick it up,"how'd you get here?" I asked it,while petting its fur. We've been in the zombie Apocalypse for awhile I never remembered what it was like having a pet.

I play with the pet as it rolled around and jumped around me. I hear footsteps coming,its probably Sarah. I ignored and continued to play with the Bunny. "No welcome back?" I heard Luke say. I jumped to my feet and look at him," brown crayon I've been worried you've been gone forever." I said and hugged him. "I've missed you too." Luke says and hugs me back. "You too nick. I've missed you too." I said and smiled at him, he smiled back and walked inside.

I almost forgot about the bunny,I let go of Luke and bend down to the bunny. It was watching us,I picked it up and petted it. "Got a new friend I see." Luke said and smiled. "Yep." I replied and looked at it. "Well I'll see you later Bunny, come back tomorrow." I said and set it down. Its like it can understand me,it nods a bit and licks my cheek. "Be safe buddy." I said and it hopped off.

"Well it looks like you have quite a bit in your bag need any help?" I asked and he looked nervous. "No I got it why don't you just go inside its getting dark and dangerous." Luke said and walked away. I nod and run inside past Luke,I ran Into nick on the way in. "Hey kid watch it." Nick said and messed with my hair. "Hey I'm only 2 two years younger than you and the turd over there." I said nudging him in the stomach,yes I'm short but still as old as them.

Luke walked past them frowning as he took the supplies out of the bag,he brought out some whiskey which I'm guessing I'd for medical and all. He brought out some weapons,and food. The bag was still kinda full,"hey looks what's the rest of that stuff in there?" I asked and tried looking over his shoulder he quickly closed the bag. "Nope its a surprise." Luke said and pushed me away. "Hm." I said and just ignored it. I yawned and threw my hands up,the corner of my eye I saw Luke blushing. "Well I'm be in me and Clem's room,don't die while I'm gone. Love you turds." I said and walked up the stairs. "Love you too bigger turd." Nick and Luke yell. We all laugh as I walk up the stairs,I opened the door and closed it. I wonder what the surprise is,Clem wasn't in here so I figured she is trying to comfort Sarah.

Her dad died not to long ago because of a heart attack we had to kill him before he turned,I had to be the one to kill him. He was the first person I ever killed,I remember it like it was yesterday.

XxxFlashbackXxx
Sarah watched as her dad fell to the ground holding his chest. She cried yelling dad and stuff. I watched in horror as he laid lifeless on the ground,"Sarah move he might turn." I said and slowly pulled the knife out. "No he might still be alive! You can't do this!" Sarah yelled and tried pushing me away.