6

All CPs- What's the most attractive? Blondes, Brunettes, or Redheads?

Emily: Due to self-confidence and insecurity issues in society nowadays, this question will go unanswered, sorry :)

Jeff- What's the weirdest ex-girlfriend you have?

BEN: *holds in laughter* 

L.J: What's so funny?

Masky: We remember her...

Hoody *nods*

Slendy: Oh dear, yes....unfortunately...

Smiley: Huh...I wanna hear about this kid!

Jeff: Well.... She seemed like a regular fan girl at first and she was pretty good looking. She was sweet, nice, warm-hearted, fun to be with. I almost fell for her...

Dark: So what was the problem?

Red: Wait...are you talking about...?

Jeff: *nods*

Silver: I think I remember....Maybe...

Toby: So what was the big deal????

Jeff: She was CRAZY.

Dark: In bed? :3

Sonic: Idiot... Don't you have anything better to do other than think of sex all the damn time?

E.J: *sigh* He means... she was a phsyco!

Liu/Sully: How so?

Jeff: Let's just say, the last time I saw her was in my bathroom with a cut smile saying *creepy high pitched voice* "Look Jeffy! Now I'm beautiful just like you! Hehehehehe~" 

Sonic: Damn...

BEN: Ha! That was so awkward for everyone. Slendy had to put her down after that!

Silver: Y-You mean...?

Smiley: Yup!

Slendy: We're going to run out of time if we don't get a move on, kids!

Masky/Hoody: *hold up sign that reads 'NEXT' on it*

Everyone- How do you become a Creepypasta?

Red: Make a good, ORIGINAL story with good grammar.

Toby: Then wait about three years! That's usually how long it takes for a story to get popular.

Silver: *nods head slightly*

Slendy: I think that's about right. Shall we move on?

Masky/Hoody: *salute Slendy* 

Liu/Sully: Yes sir! Let's go!

All CPs- I need some help in my life... I am clearly depressed, not knowing what to do. I wanted to drown myself once, but I didn't. Some of my depression has gone away but some of it has stayed. I don't know what to do... Can any of you help me?

Emily: I hate how I forget about serious questions like this, and it touches my heart that you come to us for help :) Sorry it took so long to answer, but here it is.

BEN: Don't drown yourself, Emily and I both know how that feels, Life is too good.

Jeff: Things get hard, there's more pressure the harder you try and the farther you push yourself... but it's worth it in the end.

Masky: You just might meet-

Hoody: Someone who will stay by your side forever.

E.J: Look around. There's so much to do and see.

L.J: So much to eat~

Smiley: So many people to meet, so many friends to make and share stories with.

Toby: So many feelings to experience!

Dark: So much to accomplish, to fight for and know that there's something great at the end.

Liu/Sully: Soon, it'll get better, promise. If it's not better, it's not over.

Silver: The world is too beautiful to leave so suddenly.

Red: Come on! You can do it! 

Sonic: *sigh* .... It's the little things that count, the special moments that you can't just give up like that...

Slendy: It's okay, child.

Emily: You're not alone. We're here for you, no matter what. 

Rake: 'Till the very end...

Slendy: Let's end it here...

E.J: Yeah...

~~~

~Even monsters can love~