James Bolochna

Dear James,

I want you to know that I love you. 

I am probably writing you this letter to let you know about the life that seemed oh-so secret to you.  It was hard to keep it from you, but it was neccessary.  You have no idea my causes for this.  And out of sympathy, (or maybe spite is the right word) I intend to relay (to you, and only you!) a website.  As a warning: if this is relayed to any other living family member of mine . . . you will be next.

http://www.wix.com/tisa1209/actionandadventure

Sincerely  Kira~

I was speechless. . .  What a present to get on your birthday.  A lousy website.  I really hate her now. 

Sorry, I should probably explain.  I'm James Bolochna, a 15 year-old with some serious mental problems.  I have CIPA, which is congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis.  Meaning, that I can't feel physical pain.  Being diagnosed with something like this is so bad because then you never know when you are causing harm to yourself or not.  I figured that when I saw blood then I was in trouble.  At least, that was always my theory.

On another note, I am home-schooled.  I have brown eyes and black hair.  I have pierced ears and I hang out with alot of people with anger issues.  I mostly ignore them, but my mom has me hang out with them because she says "They have issues just like you, so you will fit in for once!"  She isn't the most loving type, is she?  Oh well, I can deal with it.  My dad is never home for whatever reason that I care not of.  He never treated us right anyways.

I am more of a rebellious 'child' so I hear.  I sneak out at night and skateboard with my friends from the hood.  The skatepark that we go to is always jam-packed except at night.  There is long half-pipe there.  Along with a 50 foot long pipe, pipes, and ramps.  It's really cool because thay all glow in the dark, and show your wheel trail.

We used to vandalize alot.  We never got caught because we live in a relativly big town.  It's called Columbus, Georgia.  Go ahead, look it up.

I have alot of friends including skatergirl Kira.  But ... She went missing a while ago.  She was the friend that I went to for everything.  She helped me feel emotions for the first time, too, even though she is the only one that I show them to.  She was, and is, my best friend, maybe more.

She was nice, yet rebellious.  Caring, yet strong-willed.  Understanding, yet influencial.  She was perfect, she seems to know how to treat everyone the way they wanted to be treated.  Before she moved here everyone was craby and judgmental.  She changed their veiws of others!  Everyone was always in a good mood when she was around!  Then she ... just left.  No one knows where she went or what she is doing.

And now I randomly get this letter on my 15th birthday!  What does that mean?  No contact for 2 years and now this?  What the hell is she thinkging!  Damn, she is so unpredictable.  Makes me miss her even more, I suppose.  I wonder what she is upto now . . . .